Name the Classic Film & TV Show.

Richie

Staff member
Classic meaning back in yesteryear. I will start the snowball rolling.

This tv anthology was set in a mysterious venue where art is exhibited.

I have no idea 🤔
Will leave that one for the other two while another for you Jess , easier, a Brit show. You must have seen repeats of this even tho it was produced in the 60s.
A popular British spy fiction series that ran for 160 episodes over six seasons.

Last edited:
Will leave that one for the other two while another for you Jess , easier, a Brit show. You must have seen repeats of this even tho it was produced in the 60s.
A popular British spy fiction series that ran for 160 episodes over six seasons.
I'll have a wild guess...The Saint?

Afraid not.
This tv anthology was set in a mysterious venue where art is exhibited. It was hosted by Rod Serling the creator of The Twilight Zone.

You know this Thomas, it would have been repeated on German television over the years. Terry should also know it.

This tv anthology was set in a mysterious venue where art is exhibited. It was hosted by Rod Serling the creator of The Twilight Zone.

You know this Thomas, it would have been repeated on German television over the years. Terry should also know it.
Now that I googled Twilight Zone I know that this series was repeated frequently but even that one has totally past me by let alone the one you're looking for.:( The only Twilight thing I heard about was The Twilight Saga and the hype about Robert Pattinson. Afraid I'm not much of a cineaste...:confused:

Now that I googled Twilight Zone I know that this series was repeated frequently but even that one has totally past me by let alone the one you're looking for.:( The only Twilight thing I heard about was The Twilight Saga and the hype about Robert Pattinson. Afraid I'm not much of a cineaste...:confused:
It was called The Night Gallery.

So is it a man and woman team? 🤔
Yep. He always wears a suit, bowler hat and carries an umbrella, his two secret weapons to kill Russkie agents, as the hat is steel rimmed and the brolly contains a thin sword, while his female companion wears the latest Carnaby Street fashions and is a whizz at unarmed combat.. You must have seen this repeated on tv growing up.

Last edited:
Back