Name the Classic Film & TV Show.

Another tv series Jessica. Set very near where you are now living . About a strange relationship between a quiet male bird watcher and an extravert female.

Another tv series Jessica. Set very near where you are now living . About a strange relationship between a quiet male bird watcher and an extravert female.
Is it Watching? I remember this years ago, I think Lisa Tarbuck is in it, she's Jimmy Tarbucks daughter.

Is it Watching? I remember this years ago, I think Lisa Tarbuck is in it, she's Jimmy Tarbucks daughter.
That is the one. I am hooked on this and have been watching it for the past month. Emma Wray is the female star, a cutie, Lisa plays her sister. Just forgotten the name of the male lead for the moment.

I have no idea 🤔
Is set in Liverpool. Title is something we eat. Surprised you have not seen this as it has a similar family narrative to RF.
I recall now I once tried watching Royle Family but it did not grab me. Perhaps it is the difficult to understand Lanc accent. Much prefer the Birmingham or Liverpool accent.

Is set in Liverpool. Title is something we eat. Surprised you have not seen this as it has a similar family narrative to RF.
I recall now I once tried watching Royle Family but it did not grab me. Perhaps it is the difficult to understand Lanc accent. Much prefer the Birmingham or Liverpool accent.
Bread! 😆
I've watched it a few times although I prefer The Royle Family :D

Back