Super 8 - Pakistan vs England

muzammalalvi

Super 8 - Pakistan vs England

Today, First match of Super 8 is between pak and england. Muhammad Asif will replace Muhammad Sami in Pakistan Squad.

Pakistan (probable) 1 Salman Butt, 2 Kamran Akmal (wk), 3 Shahid Afridi (capt), 4 Abdul Razzaq, 5 Misbah-ul-Haq, 6 Mohammad Hafeez, 7 Umar Akmal, 8 Fawad Alam, 9 Mohammad Asif, 10 Mohammad Aamer, 11 Saeed Ajmal.

England (probable) 1 Michael Lumb, 2 Craig Kieswetter, 3 Kevin Pietersen, 4 Paul Collingwood (capt), 5 Eoin Morgan, 6 Luke Wright, 7 Michael Yardy, 8 Tim Bresnan, 9 Graeme Swann, 10 Stuart Broad, 11 James Anderson.

What are the chances ? I think 50/50 :)

Re: Super 8 - Pakistan vs England

Pakistan for mine. England have looked a bit shaky so far and they don't look all that confident at the moment. Pakistan have such good hitting power that if one or two of them get going they will be hard to stop.

England look a little light on in the batting department as well, Yardy and Bresnan at 7 and 8? Hmmm.

I guess as usual it depends on which Pakistan turns up.. Should be a decent game, it's also on early enough for us to watch it live which is good :)

God Pakistan's fielding is attrocious, half of England's line-up could be back in the shed if Saeed Ajmal could catch the ball.

Saeed Ajmal's catching was comically bad, today. I thought England chased fantastically; God knows they had it within themselves to screw it up. Pietersen hit a beautifully measured 70*-odd and Kieswetter and Lumb both chipped in. I still have some reservations about playing Sidebottom over Anderson though.

If Ajmal could catch it would have been a different game. Still, England did what they had to do.

Roll on the collapse in the next game.

Back