THE NEW CHRISTMAS THREAD.

I will bring cans of lager (typical Brit :D) and bottles of lemonade to make my fave drink, lager shandy 😋
A strawberry trifle to go with it too!

We have a beverage company in Australia called Bundaberg named after the town in central north Queensland. They make non alcoholic soft drinks but their most famous produce are their Rums and Liqueurs. So I will be bringing a bottle of each.

View attachment 2492View attachment 2496

For dessert, we can have Australias
famous Pavlova.

View attachment 2491
View attachment 2495
or this Aussie favorite:
Mango Passionfruit Delite.

Bon Appetite.
Right, you're bringing the shots and some most delicious-looking desserts. :thumbsu: Right up my alley. J Jessica 's strawberry trifle sounds just as mouth-watering so that I don't know what to have. :) A bit of everything I'd say. And do bring an empty stomach along everyone.

Roast Turkey with pots of Cranberry sauce and Gravy.
Also roast potatoes, peas, corn, ... and sweetened brussel sprouts.

And a leg of Ham on the bone with cloves and Dijon mustard or Whole grain mustard.

vhhy.jpg

Last edited:
I have Christmas presents for my friends :D

Richie Richie
I have booked you a years worth of pool maintenance for your pool. That'll save you the bother of cleaning it yourself :thumbsu:

looker-on looker-on
I have bought you a pair of leather gloves to keep your hands warm while driving. Plus a set of bicycle lights :thumbsu:

Grier Grier
I have a publisher lined up for you to turn your stories into best selling novels :thumbsu:

Vince Vince
I don't really know too much about you so I've booked a parachute jump for you :thumbsu:

Hope you like your presents my friends! :D

Richie Richie
I have booked you a years worth of pool maintenance for your pool. That'll save you the bother of cleaning it yourself :thumbsu:

looker-on looker-on
I have bought you a pair of leather gloves to keep your hands warm while driving. Plus a set of bicycle lights :thumbsu:

Grier Grier
I have a publisher lined up for you to turn your stories into best selling novels :thumbsu:

Vince Vince
I don't really know too much about you so I've booked a parachute jump for you :thumbsu:

Thank you so much for my present Jessica. I love it.

I've got you a Thermomix TM7
shcyert.jpg

That will save me so much money, time and energy, many thanks Jessica. And your other presents were so imaginative.
For you dear lady...
1703362933007.jpeg
Just pretend it is real fur.

Last edited:

Richie Richie

looker-on looker-on

Grier Grier

Vince Vince

We do! Thanks, Jessica , I like the idea that you associate me with a cyclist since that's what I am. And the gloves come in handy, too, for various occasions and purposes. When used for driving, they'll even make me look elegant .

What can I get you in return? Perhaps a stylish Dyson Hot+Cool which you can use throughout the year when needed. As Ritchie said, you are very observant and imaginative.:thumbsu:

We do! Thanks, Jessica , I like the idea that you associate me with a cyclist since that's what I am. And the gloves come in handy, too, for various occasions and purposes. When used for driving, they'll even make me look elegant .

What can I get you in return? Perhaps a stylish Dyson Hot+Cool which you can use throughout the year when needed. As Ritchie said, you are very observant and imaginative.:thumbsu:
1703372782783.jpeg
What a great gift idea Thomas has for you Jessica.

Last edited:
Still up, Ritchie? How was the evening? How's your brother. You have not mentioned him lately.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back