WHO/WHAT AM I

Sorry, you said that...☺

What's his line of business?
Everything from beef/seafood production, energy, health technology, property, to mining. Recently added boot and hat manufacture to his growing portfolio..

Last edited:
Not playing Vince. Terry said he'd be busy so not expecting him. You guys will know this person.

Hi Ritchie, busy day or so by my standards. Yeah I think I know this guy - stands out like dog's whatsits.
Can't see the twigs for the trees. Maybe not so famous in Europe.

He has many lines. From beef/seafood production, health technology, property, mining to clean energy. Recently added boot and hat manufacture to his growing portfolio..
He is a passionate opponent of climate change/global warming.

Last edited:
I'd not be surprised Jessica. He is often in the news here over his various business and non business affairs.
Definitely in world news last week over his rant at the Climate Conference calling major fossil fuel polluters 'disgraceful'. That should give you the solution to the name of this man.

Last edited:
Surprised this has not been solved. Thomas I have posted several articles on this guy over the past year, one very recently. If you dont have it solved by the time you sleep I will post the answer.

Last edited:
Surprised this has not been solved. Thomas I have posted several articles on this guy over the past year, one very recently. If you dont have it solved by the time you sleep I will post the answer.
What's in a name? 😊Sorry, mate, this is embarrassing. I've been searching for your article(s) but can't find it. Yes, let me know his name and the last article.

What's in a name? 😊Sorry, mate, this is embarrassing. I've been searching for your article(s) but can't find it. Yes, let me know his name and the last article.
Dr Andrew Forrest. My last post on him concerned his take over of the iconic Aussie hat company AKUBRA. likely to find it in the FIVE WAY CHAT thread, last two weeks.
Saving you the bother Thomas.
The Akubra story was posted FWC thread Nov 20. See more articles below link.

Last edited:
Dr Andrew Forrest. My last post on him concerned his take over of the iconic Aussie hat company AKUBRA. likely to find it in the FIVE WAY CHAT thread, last two weeks.
Saving you the bother Thomas.
The Akubra story was posted FWC thread Nov 20. See more articles below link.
Thanks, mate. This shows how much stuff gets posted at peak times, for one thing. For another, was Andrew Forrest's name really mentioned in that article about the AKUBRA Hat? The other articles about him and his company were posted a while ago, which is why I failed to see the connection. He does have the right name for his endeavour, though, doesn't he. This time the name will stick, I suppose.
Incidentally, since you mentioned his speech and worldwide media coverage. Not so at my end. I hadn't heard about him at all. There hasn't been a lot of news about COP28 so far, presumably because they are waiting for the final results and because the negotiations dragging on don't make a good story.

was Andrew Forrest's name really mentioned in that article about the AKUBRA Hat?
That is why I dropped you the date of posting. Now you know him you can watch for any further stuff I post or you see on German news.

Last edited:
Back