India In Australia & One-day Tri Series (aus, Eng, Ind) 14/15

zz200631.jpg

Australia finish the today with a lead of 363 and will almost certainly declare overnight. Should be any interesting final day tomorrow hopefully.

I am sure all 11 Indian wickets can fall before tea tomorrow. Kholi, Aaron and Dhawan or whoever they all look alike showed some aggression when the umpire called a no ball off Aaron taking Warner's wicket, if they show this same agression batting and not staying for a draw they might just play into Aussies hands!

Whatever it is I say send them into bat early let Harris and Mitch have a go with the short stuff at 150k!

I don't think 363 is enough to be comfortable yet. I'd have a five over smash at the start of the day and try and get 40 or 50 runs and then have 90 overs at them to bowl them out setting a target of at least 400.

Warner was just giving back what Aaron did to him. Can give but can't handle someone else doing it?

Virat Kohli seems like a bit of a hothead as well.
So true! Maybe they need to have somebody like Sachin Tendaulker as a mentor to the team to help the younger players stop being sore losers.

I don't think 363 is enough to be comfortable yet. I'd have a five over smash at the start of the day and try and get 40 or 50 runs and then have 90 overs at them to bowl them out setting a target of at least 400.
What are you, Alistair Cook? :D

364 should really be enough even on this good wicket.

And Johnson gets Dhawan, might be a dodgy decision but they don't want DRS :)

It's one thing for an umpire to make a totally wrong decision. There's no way in his right mind he was certain that was out, he was guessing.

But to have James Brayshaw dribble on and on, and try to add a element of doubt to the decision that was clearly wrong, by trying to make out the ball got the faintest strand of cotton/rubber off the glove, is just stupid. He's a ********.

Some of the gems on BF.

Super close to the glove. Can't really blame the ump for giving that out.
Hardly a bad decision, and precisely whey DRS was brought in
You cannot be serious? The Indians made their own bad luck by deciding to go without DRS
Not convinced that didn't just clip the part of the glove that goes across the top knuckles. Very close. Hardly a howler and easy to see how it was given. No matter what the anti Australian whiners on here think.

lol

Umpire Erasmus :rolleyes:

Australia starting to really need a wicket now, India 2 for 148
We are getting desperate, The umpire has clearly decided that Lyon is not going to have an LBW. He needs to be on the plane back to SA after the game. Two complete howlers and two others that were out and could have been given.
Clarke off the field again injured and with a turning wicket we are bowling pacers from one end. Give Smith a bowl or even Warner but really they are wasting the wicket. Marsh and Siddle look very pedestrian.

And Lyon gets Sharmia, not Kholi but Australia desperately needed that wicket. Decent catch from Warner too.

And Harris gets Shami hitting it straight up in the air to mid off, very ordinary shot.. Australia in the box seat now.

Back