India In Australia & One-day Tri Series (aus, Eng, Ind) 14/15

India's bowling has been average so far. Ishant Sharma is leading the attack which says something as he is a massive dud.
I reckon he quite often starts bowling a bit too short, not saying he should be an excellent bowler or anything but he should be better than what he is.

All I can say is that I could not believe the condition of the pitch. No wonder 3 blokes, including a cripple, have scored tons on it. They have dropped in a piece of the Stuart hwy.
You could play a good game of billiards on it it's that flat..

India going alright apart from losing Dhawan, only a couple of other tough chances for Australia to get wickets so far.

And Johnson gets Vijay caught behind for 53, great bowling to get at him and draw the error.

India 2 for 111.

And now he's pinged Kohli right on helmet!

His comeback to be probably the best fast bowler in the world has been amazing. He looked just about finished a few years back in England when they were just hammering him around.

Steyn may be the best fast bowler in the world but Johnson is the best bowler of the bouncer and I know which bowler I'd rather face!

It's amazing how accurate Johnson has become since he found his confidence.

115000210029128194003181070135239191133216010022.gif

lol Siddle goes to catch a straightforward ball in the outfield off Lyon and it goes straight though the hands and hits him in the face :confused:

Back