Monday: Sunny, 31
Tuesday: Mostly sunny, 28

Weather forecast for the Perth test,

Friday: Sunny, 36
Saturday: Possible shower or storm, 38
Sunday: Sunny, 30
Monday: Sunny, 31
Tuesday: Mostly sunny, 28
And doesn't that spell the end for NZ. I find it strange now that we were even talking about the KIWI's giving it a run. I really thought they would show up in Perth but it seems what little was there in Brisbane went to the gold coast for holidays.

Warners 200 was very good for him but i think the century from Usman was probably more important for the team stability. Suddenly the batting is starting to look settled and the decisions of the selectors well balanced.

Guys,

I'm a collector of World Series Cricket Items, Books, cards Video's or DVD's if they have been copied onto that format, if anyone can help please post here or email me at dn65au(at)Yahoo(dot)com(dot)au

Particularly interested in Video's/DVD's of games and the Poster that came in the Australian Women's Weekly in 1977 I believe, where you had to buy cans of Ardmona fruit that that a portrait of a Cricketer on the can that you cut out and stuck on your poster.

Cheers

Dav

I honestly didn't expect Taylor to make 200 runs for the whole series.

I wanted to bury myself watching this series at times... :p

But the real reason I haven't been posting is that I had my 21st this weekend.
I knew I was forgetting something! I spent most of the time on friday thinking about my father, because he died on a Friday the 13th. But I knew there was something else nagging me that I was missing. 13th November, 1994. Futureblackcap's birthday, and Michael Schumacher and Damon hill had the accident that decided that year's f1 title.

I wanted to bury myself watching this series at times... :p

But the real reason I haven't been posting is that I had my 21st this weekend.
Hey onya mate, hope it was a blast and a half.
Well, dead pitch dead test and the funeral march is a sounding. If they really want to kill test cricket off and have the world playing modified baseball (T20) then they are doing a brilliant job. This pitch is crap utter rubbish. I have not seen a well prepared test pitch in about five years and it is not getting better. If you can not even get a bouncy cracker in Perth then the conspiracy to destroy the WACA as a venue is complete.
Oh Yea, good on the KIWI's, good reality check and some steady batting.

Back