Nmca 2017/18

Gary eyre was always going back to rosebank. When the cash dried up at socials he was always going to leeave. Socials can now only afford one or two payed players.
Money has not dried up.. I'm under the impression that Gary leaving had nothing to do with money, had something to do with who was on committee or who was steering the ship..

It's not unusual for the captain of a local club to look for other options when he hasn't been sought to retain his position.

Money has not dried up.. I'm under the impression that Gary leaving had nothing to do with money, had something to do with who was on committee or who was steering the ship..
This is what I was eluding too, rumours are he left because of the change in certain positions within the club.

Apparently news has it that It was a 2 horse race..Ollie went up against Glen Jenkins and lost.. Could have told u that was going to happen.. According to what I've been told, Ollie presented well and would have been a great replacement, but I believe the board had another agenda.. But they didn't count on him getting elected by the clubs as the Vice President, neither did Vic..Was a land slide apparently.. Should have got the presidential role.. How can u u get elected 17 to 6 votes or something along those lines as V.P but get done for presidential role.. Something smells.. But not taking away anything from Jenkins, which has a big big job ahead of him.. All done and dusted, let's All move forward together from this point on.. Oh is it true that Ollie had a crack at the board and crooks about the way they conducted themselves in relations to carter??

Apparently news has it that It was a 2 horse race..Ollie went up against Glen Jenkins and lost.. Could have told u that was going to happen.. According to what I've been told, Ollie presented well and would have been a great replacement, but I believe the board had another agenda.. But they didn't count on him getting elected by the clubs as the Vice President, neither did Vic..Was a land slide apparently.. Should have got the presidential role.. How can u u get elected 17 to 6 votes or something along those lines as V.P but get done for presidential role.. Something smells.. But not taking away anything from Jenkins, which has a big big job ahead of him.. All done and dusted, let's All move forward together from this point on.. Oh is it true that Ollie had a crack at the board and crooks about the way they conducted themselves in relations to carter??
Clubs vote differently for these 2 positions. President went to an experienced respected life member whilst vice pres is a opportunity to vote for a total newcomer who might ultimately become Pres after some experience on the Board . In the past secret ballots have been counted by life members not involved on the Board ( Lorraine Ireland or Rob Young type ). Who ran the account this year and why was there a concern ? Glen and Ollie should be a good combo

Dear War Brothers, I like Glen but to say by sitting on the board for eleven years and doing nothing or as proven
Not Knowing what was going on around him makes him respected how?? He who I will not mention again played these blokes on a break! I bet you not one of them know the constituion?? If you sit on the board or the executive you must be in tune with everything that is going on around you. You are in a position of power that makes you answerable to all stake holders and government bodies. Let's get serious, the bloke that sacked the umpires advisor threw the General Manager under the Bus when pulled up by a Governing body allegedly saying "i have nothing to answer to, I didn't write the letter that sacked said advisor" Seriously lets all pull our heads out of our a.... and take back what we fund and stand for. Let's all be treated fairly and treat the people around us and fellow member clubs with dignity and respect.

The presidential vote the other night will go down as the biggest snow job of all time. Why did they do the count behind closed doors. Just typical of a Crooked process. The usual people will run it with the new prez just a puppet. What a fkn joke.

The presidential vote the other night will go down as the biggest snow job of all time. Why did they do the count behind closed doors. Just typical of a Crooked process. The usual people will run it with the new prez just a puppet. What a fkn joke.
Were you at the AGM? Who did the counting ?

Wasn't there but I've heard they started doing the vote without glen or Ollie introducing themselves to the clubs who didn't even know who they were.. Did they include both ballots.. The carter incident is one of many.. HDCA money gone!! Gone where?? A lose of 7800 plus this year compared to 750 last year. WTF. We all could go on but not going to change.. With clubs now having a half understanding on what's been happening, would they have voted the same.. Don't think so. Glen new nothing and also did nothing about carter incident.. Did he know or was he kept in the dark about everything else.. I believe he knew.. Step down that's what I say. Anyway to Glen and Ollie congratulations on the appointments and to other board members.. Good luck, as I think u all need by the sounds of it

Last edited:
Counting done behind the scenes. Does it matter who did the counting. The counting was tampered. Everyone that was there could smell a rat. This association is a joke. No wonder dvca want nothing to do with us.
Gee-it does matter who did the counting. You are implying that whoever did the count is dishonest. Usually it is life member no longer involved on the Board, that is someone who could be trusted .Who did the counting?

Wasn't there but I've heard they started doing the vote without glen or Ollie introducing themselves to the clubs who didn't even know who they were.. Did they include both ballots.. The carter incident is one of many.. HDCA money gone!! Gone where?? A lose of 7800 plus this year compared to 750 last year. WTF.......

"Wasn't there but I've heard" lol ******** off.

The first lot of votes were thrown in the bin I watch it with my own eyes. The second votes were counted by life member Lorraine Ireland, cricket Victoria's david hall and a young bloke setting next to me ( unsure of name and club) I was asked to help in the vote count but declined due to my on field playing relationship with ollie.
If you are suggesting they would be un truthful you are a f"@&wit! But that is on display for all to see anyway.

The comp lost money this season so be it, over 2k was for junior rep clothing due to a sponsor pulling out, 2 1/2 on the grand final lunch , expenses for painting comp logos etc on grounds gf day, add to that a reduction in fines oh and let's not forget the 2k spent on legal costs because rosebank wanted to go to court over suspended player!

The comp has 75-80k in the bank I have no issue with with them supplying rep clothing and a show case lunch on grand final day..

Now both ollie and Neil touched on the fact this social media crap needs to stop but clearly that went in one ear and out the other , grow up people.
You're making not only yourself but club and comp look like a complete idiot!

Good luck to the new elected board ,all the best to all this up coming season.

The first lot of votes were thrown in the bin I watch it with my own eyes. The second votes were counted by life member Lorraine Ireland, cricket Victoria's david hall and a young bloke setting next to me ( unsure of name and club) I was asked to help in the vote count but declined due to my on field playing relationship with ollie.
If you are suggesting they would be un truthful you are a f"@&wit! But that is on display for all to see anyway.

The comp lost money this season so be it, over 2k was for junior rep clothing due to a sponsor pulling out, 2 1/2 on the grand final lunch , expenses for painting comp logos etc on grounds gf day, add to that a reduction in fines oh and let's not forget the 2k spent on legal costs because rosebank wanted to go to court over suspended player!

The comp has 75-80k in the bank I have no issue with with them supplying rep clothing and a show case lunch on grand final day..

Now both ollie and Neil touched on the fact this social media crap needs to stop but clearly that went in one ear and out the other , grow up people.

George pell is innocent as well. Stop treating us like morons mate. If you have any clue about the facts try to challenge yourself & put up a balanced argument. 'Comp lost money' so why dont you put up the gorry details on money spent on women's cricket. We all know the gf lunch cost more than that & its a complete waste of money. Legal costs that were spent on rosebank case were comps own fault. They fkd that up by ba & co doing things incorrectly. It could have cost you 10 X that if rosebank were serious. What about miscellaneous expenses, Why dont you clear that up. How much is your women's cricket administrator getting paid.
You come out on the front foot with nothing but bias. I think the comp members has finally got the facts on the carter sacking & things done incorrectly AGAIN. Give it a spell. You must think we are clueless. No wonder cricket victoria think we're a basket case. Fark me.

Gee-it does matter who did the counting. You are implying that whoever did the count is dishonest. Usually it is life member no longer involved on the Board, that is someone who could be trusted .Who did the counting?
Now on record votes counted by Lorraine Ireland and David Hall. That puts your dishonest count theory in the garbage bin

George pell is innocent as well. Stop treating us like morons mate. If you have any clue about the facts try to challenge yourself & put up a balanced argument. 'Comp lost money' so why dont you put up the gorry details on money spent on women's cricket. We all know the gf lunch cost more than that & its a complete waste of money. Legal costs that were spent on rosebank case were comps own fault. They fkd that up by ba & co doing things incorrectly. It could have cost you 10 X that if rosebank were serious. What about miscellaneous expenses, Why dont you clear that up. How much is your women's cricket administrator getting paid.
You come out on the front foot with nothing but bias. I think the comp members has finally got the facts on the carter sacking & things done incorrectly AGAIN. Give it a spell. You must think we are clueless. No wonder cricket victoria think we're a basket case. Fark me.

Back