Xavier
Carey
St Kevs
Scotch
Brighton
Geelong College
Haileybury
Wesley

mgs no good without thomas, shaw etc, geelong grammar taking it out over caulfield

Re: 08/09 Ladder

FioraDud;283104 said:
My prediction for this season is this:

Geelong Grammar
Caulfield
Melbourne
Xavier
Carey
St Kevs
Scotch
Brighton
Geelong College
Haileybury
Wesley

mgs no good without thomas, shaw etc, geelong grammar taking it out over caulfield

Are you kidding? Bett Morris Voyage Cameron Bean Trotter Keath are all a year older. Add to that Nottle, McIldowie, Jenkins, Clark and Hamer. MGS are still an awesome side and will definately finish top 2.

twirl;283402 said:
Are you kidding? Bett Morris Voyage Cameron Bean Trotter Keath are all a year older. Add to that Nottle, McIldowie, Jenkins, Clark and Hamer. MGS are still an awesome side and will definately finish top 2.

Many of those players are still yet to be proven in APS cricket despite making runs for club and under18's. the jury is still out twirl.

teamorale491;283424 said:
Many of those players are still yet to be proven in APS cricket despite making runs for club and under18's. the jury is still out twirl.

those first seven i mentioned are all proven second year players. they all made runs last year and/or took wickets.

FioraDud;283104 said:
My prediction for this season is this:

Geelong Grammar
Caulfield
Melbourne
Xavier
Carey
St Kevs
Scotch
Brighton
Geelong College
Haileybury
Wesley

Why are there such big raps on Geelong and Caufield, surely you can go past xavs and grammer to fight it out for 1st

twirl;283430 said:
those first seven i mentioned are all proven second year players. they all made runs last year and/or took wickets.

lets be honest none of cameron, morris, trotter or voyage set the world alight last year and i don't know who this bean character is.

twirl you are clearly a biased melbourne grammarian.

teamorale491;283488 said:
lets be honest none of cameron, morris, trotter or voyage set the world alight last year and i don't know who this bean character is.

Team-Oral, twirl is clearly correct. Bett, Cameron and Keath are all genuinely good players, don't really know about morris, pretty over-rated if you ask me. Geelong at the top, who u kidding? Carey for sure.

The Cheese Grater;283517 said:
Team-Oral, twirl is clearly correct. Bett, Cameron and Keath are all genuinely good players, don't really know about morris, pretty over-rated if you ask me. Geelong at the top, who u kidding? Carey for sure.

i am not saying morris is overrated he has made runs before its just he has not proven himself with a host of other MGS players. Twirl is so biased its ridiculous towards melbourne grammar, they are a bunch of arrogant snobs down on st kilda road.

The Cheese Grater;283517 said:

bett is no good in onedayers, keath bowls pedestrian at best and cameron is by the far the worst out of the lot. blokes like cheese grater and twirl make me sick - the kind of people that melbourne grammar produce these days is mediocre, what a terrible institution

You are not funny Fiora dud.
Melbourne are crap we played them on the weekend and we should of won
And betts worse this year than he ever has been he didnt even make the vic team

The Import;283620 said:
You are not funny Fiora dud.
Melbourne are crap we played them on the weekend and we should of won
And betts worse this year than he ever has been he didnt even make the vic team

i thought melbourne grammar played scotch on the weekend not hailebury mate.

teamorale491;283488 said:

Its not that i am biased its that what your saying makes no sense. MGS were undefeated premiers last year and they have got seven from that premiership team back including the most dominant bowler. They didnt set the world on fire but not many do in year 11 but now they are year 12s.

twirl;283782 said:
Its not that i am biased its that what your saying makes no sense. MGS were undefeated premiers last year and they have got seven from that premiership team back including the most dominant bowler. They didnt set the world on fire but not many do in year 11 but now they are year 12s.

twirl you remind me of someone i know. rocks in your head young man.

The Import;283776 said:
Who ever said i was from haileybury??

I'm pretty sure that you (or anyone else) don't make much of a secret about it. You're a bit thick if you don't think everyone already knows who you are

Back