2008 Cricket Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dikon

2008 Cricket Equipment

Want to be in with a chance of winning a County Coaching Bat? Click here for details!

Kookaburra;
bladeback.jpg

bladefrontfeature.jpg

kookaburra.jpg

Gray Nicolls;
398.jpg

Gunne and Moore;
gm.jpg

Slazenger:
slazzzzzz.jpg

slazpads.jpg

Woodworm;
satellite.jpg

megabite.jpg

harddrive.jpg

PM3P0371_news.jpg

Sorry for the massive pics!Will add more when i get a chance.

Re: 2008 equipment

Ive gotta admit, i have a few balls up in the air as what to buy over the winter, but i like the new Kookaburra bats :D

And i like the look of the GM one aswell, the first pic of the black Kook looks sexy!

Me too i'm looking for a new bat i know which bat i'm gonna buy put dont know what stickers i'm getting for it it's out of the ice,blade(the black sticker) or one of the slazengers.Slazenger pads look good also.

Almost_Austwick said:
Hopefully, I'll be able to add the latest Woodworm and Kookaburra kit in more detail next week.

Oh yeah i forgot about the woodworm i've actually got some pics of the kit if you want me to put them up?

The Sattelite one looks nice, and at one point thinking of buying one of the three, but those Kooks just look amazing!

Re: 2008 Cricket Equipment

I haven't seen anyone of those Kookaburra in Australia. They don't look all that flash in my opinion. The Australian version/s are much better.

Left_Hander said:
I haven't seen anyone of those Kookaburra in Australia. They don't look all that flash in my opinion. The Australian version/s are much better.

The new Aus Kooka isn't too different to be honest i think Brad hodge is using it against India.

New Kookaburras :)

2di1v2f.gif

New Woodworms from the front :D

2h6um1e.gif

The GN Nitro

2zgz0g5.jpg

The Kookaburra Blade Runner

BladeRunner.jpg

The Beast

TheBeast.jpg

Ice Sub Zero

IceSubZero.jpg

Have been told that Salix bats will be pretty much the same next year. The only difference will be subtle changes to the sticker design.

Picture should be available towards xmas.

this is what the guy said
"The willow is an englsih willow but grown in India.If you dont like the bat , return it within 14 days and we are happy to provide a full refund,
Cheers
Steve

- ozcricket"

hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back