A-League

Jolldo87

A-League

Anyone follow the A-League here?

Living in Melbourne i go for Victory, opening game in Welington on Sunday, lets start how we finished last year @|

Re: A-League

victory 2-2 v wellington first up, an alright start but i would like to see some wins on the board soon after a shocking pre-season comp

Adelaide United fan here.

don't get to see too many games, or go to them for that matter.

But we had a 1-1 draw with the Roar, not a shabby start to the season after our pre-season competition win.

i've never been to a game and rarely watch too but i would like to see the victory do well.

I love the rivalry between us and Adelaide and the Grand Final was especially pleasing last year :p

i'm sorry the what final? :confused:

it's a good rivalry between united and victory

i think united's problem (and it's brought about by the media, the league, and spectators - and our ex-coach) is that the league and FFA have a tendency to "favour" Sydney and Melbourne when it comes to key issues. And i think at the time of the grand final last year it reached a crescendo and we all got frustrated here in adelaide.

...such is life. :)

United fan here too.

Don't go to the games but watch em all on Fox.

Score was 2-2 against Roar.

Yeah last years final was a tad embarrassing.
Can't go that bad again.

Bit dissappointed in our recruiting this year.
Our new guys are good but some other teams have done extremely well.

We do probably have the best crop of young Aussie forwards though.

the league definitely favors Sydney by far.

i wonder how Juninho will do, as everyone is expecting him to outshine Yorke in all aspects.

Victory had a shocking 4-1 loss to Adelaide at Hindmarsh. No Muscat for the Victory but that is definetely no excuse as Adelaide were missing influencial players such as Bruce Djite. First loss of the year, must regroup next week. Does anyone know when Muscat will be back?

Code:
Team	                         P	 W	 D	 L	 F	 A	 GD	 Pts
1	 Central Coast Mariners  8	 4	 2	 2	 8	 4	 4	 14
2	 Newcastle Jets 	 9	 3	 5	 1	 9	 7	 2	 14
3	 Queensland Roar 	 9	 3	 3	 3	 9	 10	 -1	 12
4	 Adelaide United   	 8	 2	 5	 1	 13	 10	 3	 11
5	 Melbourne Victory   	 8	 2	 5	 1	 9	 9	 0	 11
6	 Sydney                  8	 2	 3	 3	 8	 9	 -1	 9
7	 Wellington Phoenix  	 8	 2	 2	 4	 12	 14	 -2	 8
8	 Perth Glory 	         8	 0	 5	 3	 5	 10	 -5	 5

Im new to this site and i was just wondering about something, i thought id ask you Jolldo87 as you seem the pro at it on this site. My query is; should i start a thread in which hardly anyone replies and i am really the only person posting on the particular thread and i keep talking to myself on the thread. And if so, could you give me some hints on it as you are the master Jolldo87

jolldo87trieshard;188228 said:
Im new to this site and i was just wondering about something, i thought id ask you Jolldo87 as you seem the pro at it on this site. My query is; should i start a thread in which hardly anyone replies and i am really the only person posting on the particular thread and i keep talking to myself on the thread. And if so, could you give me some hints on it as you are the master Jolldo87

hey Salmon. For everyone that doesnt know this is James Salmon also known as JSFISH on bigfooty. Rates himself as a comedian but it's probably not that funny.

Back