ag23s blog

ag23

ag23s blog

ok so i seen other peoples blogs so i finally decided to start with mine. Im going make this one short and sweet because i dont have a lot to write about.
So for the last two weeks my practises have gotten rained out :cursing: :cursing: and thats about it ill update when i play my first game and finally go to a pracitise that doesnt get rained out.

Re: ag23s blog

Aight guys and gals second entry in my blog, there was finally a practise that wasnt rained out. SO i went and then i figured out i was the youngest there :confused: lol on their website it said junior practise so i thought the kids would be my age but i was wrong. So every one was older than me im 14 and there most ppl were in the 20's. After a long period of fielding at fine leg (it was so boring there was never a ball hit to me the only time it came was when the bowler bowled a ugly wide) i finally got my chance to shine but instead of shining i did the opposite w.e that is. First 2 bowls were no balls because i didnt know where the crease was because we were bowling on a mat. After bowling 2 no balls i finally got on track. after a few ball i bowled this beautiful deliverry the ball inswinged at i got this guy plump or plumb i forgot what its called. then after some ugly full tosses :cursing: i had to let some other bowler take a turn. this kid was 15 and he bowled slower than me i felt so proud (because i felt like i was bowling very slow compared to the old guys) then i went back to my fine leg position and then then it was time to switch batsmen and they asked me if i wanted to bad and i was like OBVIOUSLY!!!! they they asked me if i had a box i was like OOPs i forgot it at Home :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: yeah it was an ok day then i went home and i thought if i keep practising with older ppl imagine how good i can be, and it would be better than pracitsing with younger ppl and thats all there was

Yeah I reckon that you're better off practicing with the 20 year olds, they're bound to have more experience? Hows the snow - has it all gone now? What's it like over there in Canada? You should google map your location so that we can see where you are - show us where you play/practice.

lol the snows gone for a long time ago it doesnt snow all year long lol :laugh: yeah it is was like 25 degrees at practise when i have more time ill google it that would be a good idea for a new topic! :cool to show everyone their location around the world!!

so now second practice i did very well. I was struggling with my runup so a bowling coach said i would have to bowl of a 5 step runup so i did. when i tried to get a lot of pace my line would mess up if i didnt want too much pace i was ok. i took a wicket. it was a great feeling getting someone who was much older than you and bowling them. i hit middle stump. i also took one catch . batting was hard i was playing too many cross batted shots and didnt connect with any cross battted shots. i connected with a few cover drives but most of the balls thrown to me were wides. well i tried pretty hard and thats what matters its hard hitting very fast bowler now i noe how hard it is to be a good batsmen. i could of don :cool :)e better but who cares at least i had fun and got better

Back