APS Batsmen in the best form

Acer

APS Batsmen in the best form

Which players are in the best form with either the bat or the ball.
Give your thoughts

Re: APS Batsmen in the best form

maddern from wesley has scored 2 50s in the last 2 weeks, only a matter of time before he tons up...

haileybury's last 3 games have been, practice match agaisnt old boys, skevs and GGS. dale tormey has made 126, 81*, and 58. he makes alot of runs. he'll tonne up agaisnt wesley, and will be the pinicle agaisnt XC. no one really talks about him. but he is the best in the comp. i seem to be the only one blowing smoke out of his arse, but hes awesome. me and him spooned one night too. was alright.

are any APS batsmen sponsered??? if so who by?? patto from haileybury is sponsered by kookaburra. i found that impressive.

discuss

if anyone is sponsored from brighton ill go heeeee.....no one even looked as tho they cud hold a bat...the only one that looked half decent in ur ******** mob was singh

chuka3;139374 said:
if anyone is sponsored from brighton ill go heeeee.....no one even looked as tho they cud hold a bat...the only one that looked half decent in ur ******** mob was singh

obviously didnt see masrks dominate forbes and parisi saw some scared scotch faces when marks took apart ur peners, u thought u could have lost on 2nd innings. and roney looked solid getting betta as season progresses

seeing parisi get destroyed for 15 off the first over of the second dig by sammy marks made the scotchies go into their shell a bit. except clayton; he couldnt fit

HC's heinrichs is sposnsored by gray nicolls. has been since he was about 5 i think.

reuben wakefield will make 30 against every team at least. hes made about 180 runs in 6 innings at an average of 30 and a top score of 30

SOLID!

Qualityface;139159 said:
Sam Roney is in rare touch at the moment. SUre to ton up in the next few weeks

roney is s***, e shouldnt be in the team if you ask m
arogant and soft

heat;139630 said:
HC's heinrichs is sposnsored by gray nicolls. has been since he was about 5 i think.

reuben wakefield will make 30 against every team at least. hes made about 180 runs in 6 innings at an average of 30 and a top score of 30

SOLID!

Yeah RJ is a gun, good bloke too, watched a couple of matches of my dowling.

He is sure to make a few runs in the next few weeks.

Form is temporary, class is pernament!

Qualityface;139159 said:
Sam Roney is in rare touch at the moment. SUre to ton up in the next few weeks

ahaha im sure he will.. hes the only half decent bat in the whole brighton line up.. maybe if he pulls through with that ton you talk about you might actually win a game!

your a joke of a cricket team brighton, i hear your coach is loosin some weight from getting all those 4's hit by oppostion teams.. however not everyhing is bad about brighon, their lunch was pretty good but i guess it doesnt make up for their ******** performace with bat n ball

Trav Jackson after christmas has been a revelation opening the batting. Last week he carried his bat through the innings scoring 117 n.o against. wesley. Before that he has scored runs consistently with his tally now over 300 runs. Not bad for a bowler (who can't hit the pitch)

Wiz;143552 said:
Trav Jackson after christmas has been a revelation opening the batting. Last week he carried his bat through the innings scoring 117 n.o against. wesley. Before that he has scored runs consistently with his tally now over 300 runs. Not bad for a bowler (who can't hit the pitch)

trav jackson is hack, and a horrible captain.

his attitude and arrogance rubs off onto the whole team and contributes to thier appauling approach to the game cricket!

You can have a horrible approach to the game when you UNDEFEATED.

You can also be arrogant when no team really challenges you either

number3;143582 said:
trav jackson is hack, and a horrible captain.

his attitude and arrogance rubs off onto the whole team and contributes to thier appauling approach to the game cricket!

we all know that youre from GGS, and we all know that GGS got raped by HC a few weeks ago. so settle your anger at us please, and try to understand that your team is a disgrace and none of you deserve the opportunity of playing class teams like SC, XC and HC.

give up!

Most of HC's batting line up is in form. From no. 1-9 we can be confident that they will do the job. That is why we have past sides all year 3, 4 or 5 down with little pressure. That isn't bad for a side full of bowling all-rounders.

Back