APS Captains

APS Captains

Whos the best APS captain???

Willow (the wiz)= useless
as the only reason he copped the gig was by satisfying Dennis Graces needs both on and off the field.

However to give credit where its due his decision to bowl himself for 9 straight taking 0 wickets was one of the best captainancy moves ive ever seen,

Bettsy = Hack
Probably a better captain than willow but when it comes down to ability i think the wiz has him covered on all fronts, especially with the ball, bettsy is easily one of the most over rated bowlers ive ever seen and to bring out stats, Willow (the wiz) who gets 0 degrees of turn has picked up more wickets than him.

Who are ya Bettsy???

Re: APS Captains

do you even know who bettsy is, or what he bowls, you *******? Clearly you have no idea what you're talking about if you think he was MGS captain... assuming this is another Haileybury hack who can't crack the firsts, what the hell is wrong is with you? my little sister would probably bat 3 and bowl first-change if she went to haileybury

FioraDud;287079 said:
do you even know who bettsy is, or what he bowls, you *******? Clearly you have no idea what you're talking about if you think he was MGS captain... assuming this is another Haileybury hack who can't crack the firsts, what the hell is wrong is with you? my little sister would probably bat 3 and bowl first-change if she went to haileybury

spot on, great call, bill and his mate can go and sulk in the 2s

FioraDud;287079 said:

Your little sister would then be the new Willo

YanYan;287096 said:
Your little sister would then be the new Willo

on the contrary yannick de silva of haileybury 2nd XI

Bettsys lil sis couldnt be the new willow simply because weve all conquered that (and really not all that great) there are few and far between to have conquered willo hes a fine catch.

are you guys genuine?
you play bloody seconds... at haileybury. if you want to talk garbage then do it elsewhere, perhaps do it in the 2s..
Willo is your best player so deal with it. If he wants to bat at 3 and bowl 10 overs then good on him. he is your best player and that is that. Coleman and Willo are your only two players.
Bettsy is the best spinner in the comp and he proved that last year.
Enough Said...

TheStraighter1;287128 said:
are you guys genuine?
you play bloody seconds... at haileybury. if you want to talk garbage then do it elsewhere, perhaps do it in the 2s..
Willo is your best player so deal with it. If he wants to bat at 3 and bowl 10 overs then good on him. he is your best player and that is that. Coleman and Willo are your only two players.
Bettsy is the best spinner in the comp and he proved that last year.
Enough Said...

Speaking of Coleman, it has been said that his tears can cure cancer. Too bad that he has never cried.

oh my god, im pretty sure its not a massive secret who i am, and everyone on here that has a half a brain (non-haileybury) probably has a good idea who i am

TheStraighter1;287154 said:
no, its becoz im not homosexual like you.

ohohohoho

real mature mate.

i'm sure that you and your mum partake in a move known as the boston pancake every night so that you can sleep soundly.

TheStraighter1;287173 said:
sweet gag mate, mum jokes were used in around year 7/8. nice.

do you even know what a boston pancake is?

if you did, you woulda written something a bit more hostile.

TheStraighter1
if you took your cricket any more serious, I reckon you could play for Australia

your probably that good anyway arent ya

Back