APS: Most Overrated Player

Wiz

APS: Most Overrated Player

For starters i would have to say O'Keefe from GGS is up there. Against HC he made 50 of around 60 overs with about 80+ play and misses. Also Hutton from St. Kevs played like a dud on a road with an even quicker outfiled and his bowling didn't look dangerous

Re: Most Overated APS player

shut up mate, i was saying hes overated, not hes a sh*t bloke. you sound like you really need a root mate. isnt your mother putting out at the moment?

a little too angry for my liking

Bergin!
Bowls quick but thats about it! When the match was on the line against GC, hip high full toss after a short wide ball to cut!

that molan character! 2 ducks in the 3 games so far this year! an absolute spud behind the stumps! nickname = symbols = correct!

bergin is a very good player no matter what anybody says he bowls heat and is a gun bat so i think some people may just be quite jealous.

Nah mate, i'm jealous of xava69
No doubt bergin is a gun, just a matter of time before he hits his straps with the bat
watch out caulfield

Wiz;139043 said:
For starters i would have to say O'Keefe from GGS is up there. Against HC he made 50 of around 60 overs with about 80+ play and misses. Also Hutton from St. Kevs played like a dud on a road with an even quicker outfiled and his bowling didn't look dangerous

he makes a 50 against the best side in the APS and hes the most over-rated player in the APS.........Your a f###### mate

sorry what team where u in last year.... ooo thats right

reverse swing;139853 said:
bergin is a very good player no matter what anybody says he bowls heat and is a gun bat so i think some people may just be quite jealous.

well said mr bergin!!!!

okeefe. hes a dud

50 against the best side in the aps yeah. but he made it in the worst possible style ever. shouldve made 200 on that deck

Back