APS Practice Matches

Re: APS Practice Matches

anyone have the fixtures for this weekends games? i know wesley are taking on geelong grammar in geelong.

~RANGERS~;114548 said:
Only problem is, nobody wants to go to your sh** school....

That is probably the most ridiculous comment made in the history of Bigcricket. People attend HC purely because they don't have to pay for it. Also for your information I'm not a scorer, like Southswans (who is a very good scorer), but played APS cricket.

Firstly, your school mate is just another second rate school in the APS system and is a joke you are appart of it.
Second the only reason you MIGHT even have a chance at back to back premier is because of the JOKE SCOUTING system your school has... you and your school are jokes and i laugh in embarresment for you...

and finally dont get arrogant because we all know you would be nothing without your PAYED players.. scotch are fired up and ready for you on 3rd round

~RANGERS~;114548 said:
Line&Length you need to keep ya mouth shut mate. You probably don't even play a sport your probably like South Swans (Fat, lazy and a bloody scorer) How bout you stop worrying about how Haileybury are playing their sport and start worrying about your own school, and their problems. You probably go to one of those dud schools that haven't won anything and is just jealous about how succesful Haileybury are. Your school probably offers scholarships (just like everyother school in the APS. Its only that everyone speaks out about Haileybury.) Only problem is, nobody wants to go to your sh** school....
RANGERS... your school is pathetic
Firstly, your school mate is just another second rate school in the APS system and is a joke you are appart of it.
Second the only reason you MIGHT even have a chance at back to back premier is because of the JOKE SCOUTING system your school has... you and your school are jokes and i laugh in embarresment for you...

and finally dont get arrogant because we all know you would be nothing without your PAYED players.. scotch are fired up and ready for you on 3rd round

Rangers, just ignore the comments of the pathetic duo of Line and Length and Shocker. Their comments reveal instability and paranoia.

hopstar;113633 said:
i agree with u seagulls.
lachy roberts = gun. absolute freak batsmen for a yr9. hits the ball beautifully.

yeah hopstar you're dead right
i've seen that bloke play at club and at school level and he is one of the most talented batsman i've ever seen hold a bat.. definitely one to watch for the future.. one to watch now even

~RANGERS~;114548 said:
Line&Length you need to keep ya mouth shut mate. You probably don't even play a sport your probably like South Swans (Fat, lazy and a bloody scorer) How bout you stop worrying about how Haileybury are playing their sport and start worrying about your own school, and their problems. You probably go to one of those dud schools that haven't won anything and is just jealous about how succesful Haileybury are. Your school probably offers scholarships (just like everyother school in the APS. Its only that everyone speaks out about Haileybury.) Only problem is, nobody wants to go to your sh** school....
******** off... lol

Guys, stop with the petty insults, very happy for you to be competitive but no need to have a go at someone for their appearence

lol haileybury arent all scholarship so stop whinging already. concentrate of winning for once and try and beat us rather than sledge us. i play 1st XI and arent on scholarship. along with 1, 2, 3, others that arent on scholarship

thats, 1, 2, 3, 4 - WOW! 4 in the starting XI. oh my. so that means that... a) you just use scholarships as an excse to hide your poor performance against us, and b) youre all weiners!

yes, i concur, well said heat.

thank you my friend:)

who else agrees that heat is a ************?

i dont want anymore crap directed towards me personally from u haileybury blokes, but just drawing two conclusions, doesn't 4 non-scholarships in the team also still mean that there are 7 scholarships in the team?? just an observation...

yeah it does mean that there are 7, but not all are on cricket scholarship. some are academic. some half for other sports etc.

im not having a go and as for calling me a ************, let me tell you what i think.

i am on scholarship (not for cricket). i disagree with scholarships. i dont feel a part of this school at all. but im sick to death with everybody complaining about scholarships, and i seriously think that haileybury's opposition should put those thoughts behind them before they go out to play and try to gain something out of a game against haileybury other than a 'but youre all scholarship' turd remark.

because, basically, youre bagging us individuals for being good. what sort of a 'good sportsman' bags another individual for being good?

replies welcome :)

and please put a proper reply in and not just a "you guys are gay stop buying premierships"

tell me what you really think (with some thought in your response)

Whether you like HC or not at least they are upholding the APS tradition and flogging the other schools in the Taveners Cup. I would be surprised if they have many more scholarship players than BGS had last year.

patto didnt play today and were still through

game tomoz against mentone grammar. jamie brohier and the like. should be good.

smoking;119917 said:
Whether you like HC or not at least they are upholding the APS tradition and flogging the other schools in the Taveners Cup. I would be surprised if they have many more scholarship players than BGS had last year.
Brighton didnt have scholarship players, that year was just a good one for talent and they won the premiership. BGS doesnt scholarship cricket, footy, soccer, any of that as a principle to speak out against other schools, not just HC now. It means they get knocked around a bit (like not chasing 131 on a flat track at xavs) but i guess its better to actually have some principles.

i am all for scholarships if they do what they are invented to do, give talented people a chance for education they couldnt otherwise afford. I feel sorry for the boys at haileybury that love cricket, love their school and are talented but due to the scholarship filled team cannot get a game in the first XI. It is not fair to them. To play for your first XI should be an honour and be respected i fail to see how boys who are plucked from other schools to play can respect the traditions of this competition when they have only been part of the schoolfor one or two years.

blue&gold fever;119788 said:
who else agrees that heat is a ************?

heat is not a ************, if u say that, he'll hurt u.!
against them i was batting 3 and he stared me down so i stared back, so then next ball was a bouncer and hit my arm, and it bled god damn it!
theres still a scar even tho it happened like 5 months ago!!!

heat;119915 said:
yeah it does mean that there are 7, but not all are on cricket scholarship. some are academic. some half for other sports etc.

im not having a go and as for calling me a ************, let me tell you what i think.

i am on scholarship (not for cricket). i disagree with scholarships. i dont feel a part of this school at all. but im sick to death with everybody complaining about scholarships, and i seriously think that haileybury's opposition should put those thoughts behind them before they go out to play and try to gain something out of a game against haileybury other than a 'but youre all scholarship' turd remark.

because, basically, youre bagging us individuals for being good. what sort of a 'good sportsman' bags another individual for being good?

replies welcome :)

good point mate! who is heat?? may i ask!
would he be pattinson?

scholarships really aren't that bad. im a full paying student and i get a game for haileybury in the 1s. the scholarship boys are all good blokes and are deserving because they are extremely talented. it is good for players in rival schools to be able to say they played agaisnt some of the best players in the state and hopefully they can say they performed well agaisnt us.

Back