APS: Team of the Year 2007-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: APS: Team of the Year 2007-08

Lugg is ******** for whoever was wondering. Well at least he was last year and i don't see how he has improved that much. If he makes the APS side it's a disgrace.

Max Wakefield is good, good keeper and a solid bat. But Jamie Macmillan should defs be that APS keeper. Not only is he the best keeper in the APS, but he has already made 2 tons this year (112 against Caulfield and 113 against Hailebury). And he's only year 11. He's a freak and he's better than Wakefield.

adamdavies,

Macmillan doesn't have a rep record cause he doesn't play rep cricket. he prefers to have a summer rather than play cricket. He does play down at the Magpies occasionally though.

And also, i dont know what you're taling about ECA under 16??? Please fill me in.

agreed
mac=the in form batsman of this season so far.and to those morons who insist macmillan is trash try and explain how he's managed over 300 in 5 rounds??

pommysmasher;208106 said:
Spare a thought for Yeo from Carey who has taken alot of wickets and certainly some big names including Kitchen, Clayton, Eldridge and MacMillian not to mention the opening batsman and number 3 from Caulfield surely a small chance?

yeo?...mate he hardly stands out even in his average side
so he may have found some form lately but even still hes not comparable to some of the blokes being listed

the only player form carey with a chance is chancellor batting middle order. defs not yeo doesnt have his head in the right place

pupisgod;208654 said:
the only player form carey with a chance is chancellor batting middle order. defs not yeo doesnt have his head in the right place

nice one chancellor

Sharkies;208889 said:
whats everyones early verdict on he final aps team? from 1 to 11

Just past the halfway stage of the year, from what i have seen so far, the APS team could line up similar to this;

Shaw
Considine
Macmillan
Wakefield. M
Handel
Astbury
Bett
Cross
Roney
Curtain
Kitchen
Payne

This would be just a group of boys who would be in the mix, anybody who I have missed? Any additions to the squad?

In batting order...

1. M Wakefield
2. J Macmillan
3. C Shaw (c)
4. S Cross
5. R Chancellor
6. J Bett
7. K Martin
8. J Considine
9. R Handel
10. J O'Sullivan
11. N Voyage
12. S Roney

Tycoon;208928 said:
Roney twelfth man just so he can field

Mate you have got that 100% he is the best - and funniest filelder i have ever seen - keep up the top work sammy 'psycho' roney.

This thread is stupid - we still have four rounds of APS cricket left - we have only just passed the half way point in the season

It's almost as bad as Karen Lyon and Jake Naill from the age attempting to tip AFL premiership winner in the pre-season

eric the eel;208931 said:
This thread is stupid - we still have four rounds of APS cricket left - we have only just passed the half way point in the season

It's almost as bad as Karen Lyon and Jake Naill from the age attempting to tip AFL premiership winner in the pre-season

yeah mate i agree except the team is picked prior to the last round of competition.. sounds stupid, but it is

adamdavies;207988 said:
Fair enough side spy.

It is packed with players who distinguished themselves at the Australian 17 chapionships and Dowling shield.

BTW what is Macmillans rep cricket record.

We both know you Scotch boys will choke when it counts just like you did in the ECA Under 16 grand final last year.

Go Bulls.

from what im reading it wouldnt be a first

Tycoon;208927 said:
In batting order...

1. M Wakefield
2. J Macmillan
3. C Shaw (c)
4. S Cross
5. R Chancellor
6. J Bett
7. K Martin
8. J Considine
9. R Handel
10. J O'Sullivan
11. N Voyage
12. S Roney

how can u even consider considine? he has had one good week, and the rest have been average to terrible, if this years team is decent, u are going to need more than one or two good games to get in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back