APS: Team of the Year 2007-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: APS: Team of the Year 2007-08

No offence yeahtait but i think you are a bit out of the loop haha. Just letting you know, the selectors won't select Pattinson as he has only played a handful of matches, this would be just a bit unfair. Eventhough he is evidently the best bowler, they have to reward kids who have had good seasons. Nice and Kitchen have done ************ all, Kitchen made one ton before chrissy hasn't done much since. As for Nice, he is just a battler, and I dont think Lanning would come in to consideration at this point despite being a great cricketer. Anyway, my side would look something like;

Wakefield M
Skelton
Shaw
Thomas R
Handel
Astbury
Macmillan
Bett
Grose
Chancellor
Considine
Cross

solid side pushfatwo although macmillan should be around 9-10 is isnt a number 7's arsehole hahahah macca

Pushfatwo;211946 said:
No offence yeahtait but i think you are a bit out of the loop haha. Just letting you know, the selectors won't select Pattinson as he has only played a handful of matches, this would be just a bit unfair. Eventhough he is evidently the best bowler, they have to reward kids who have had good seasons. Nice and Kitchen have done ************ all, Kitchen made one ton before chrissy hasn't done much since. As for Nice, he is just a battler, and I dont think Lanning would come in to consideration at this point despite being a great cricketer. Anyway, my side would look something like;

Wakefield M
Skelton
Shaw
Thomas R
Handel
Astbury
Macmillan
Bett
Grose
Chancellor
Considine
Cross

Curtain?

Pushfatwo;211946 said:

Wakefield M
Skelton
Shaw
Thomas R
Handel
Astbury
Macmillan
Bett
Grose
Chancellor
Considine
Cross

Nice to chuck yourself in the mix there Grosey...

hahahahahahaha curtain, anyways, for kitchen not to be in this team is a joke. im sorry to say, but pushfatwo you are kiddin yourself if ktichen is not in you team. He is the best batsmen in the APS easily. Who ever has got him out this year is a dam good bowler or just bowled an absolute jaffer because he is a freak. NICE is a hack, get a life who ever said he should even be considerd, he doesnt hit the ball in front of square.

who will be captain? we need people to start submitting their teams again. remember it goes on aps stats (not f*****g reputations) despite what people might think.

ill give $50 to someone if they guess the exact team right. lol not an easy gig.... who is picking it??

this is going on what i've seen of players- not stats

Kitchen
Mathers
Macmillan (wk)
C.Shaw (C)
A.Keath
R.Thomas
Cross
Handel
Voyage
Bett
Griffiths

FioraDud;212836 said:

Kitchen
Mathers
Macmillan (wk)
C.Shaw (C)
A.Keath
R.Thomas
Cross
Handel
Voyage
Bett
Griffiths

is it based on stats or just picked by ability...

The Import;212842 said:
get your reading glasses on chief...he said 'going on what he's seen -NOT STATS

WTF...

i'm saying is the actual thing picked on stats not his team...

god are you a moderator because you sure on my back alot mate...

its based on what ive seen of players this year

(fair dinkum mate its not that complicated)

FioraDud;212845 said:
its based on what ive seen of players this year

(fair dinkum mate its not that complicated)

nah mate i'm saying what do the selectors pick the team on...

i know yours is from what you've seen

i would have to put forward Alex " roof seal, mad seal, burnt toast, bubba, cheeky seal" O'neill for selection, although at times his fielding was poor, might have been because of the high intake levels of petroleum
Papa:cool:

The Sweeper;212844 said:
WTF...

i'm saying is the actual thing picked on stats not his team...

god are you a moderator because you sure on my back alot mate...

you rkn i'm on your back...who is the one who thinks i rkn i'm the greatest

FioraDud;212836 said:

Kitchen
Mathers
Macmillan (wk)
C.Shaw (C)
A.Keath
R.Thomas
Cross
Handel
Voyage
Bett
Griffiths

i reakon that team will be right on the money... a few schools without a rep, is there any un-writen rules about spreading the award?

I think a few people are adding names because of reputation and rep sides made...(griffith)

but here is my possible line-up, from vague recollection of stats:

Karageorgiou
Thomas
Curtain
Shaw
Keath
MacMillan
Cross/kitchen - would open if in side (swap with thomas)
Considine
Martin
Bett
Handel

12th man - ALAN 'Baaaarrrisss' SOMBOBA/ will 'dickle' holland/ louis 'wanna make a bloody bet on it??!!' cameron

13th (wo)man - megstar

14th man - Tambo

Others to throw in the mix/unlucky:

Clancey - flies under the radar, but has taken a lot of wickets
Lynch - dare I say it - he has made a few, patto - made a few earlier in the season, max wakefield - also a better keeper than macmillan and has made some)
kitchen - could easily be in the team, but has had 2 scores for the year but then a run of not many
Michael Singh - an outsider, put probs wont make it - saw he took a 5fa back a while ago, but not sure how he has gone after that...
dunnel for entertainment value

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back