Are you a seam/swing bowler? I need your feedback

micoach

Are you a seam/swing bowler? I need your feedback

Imagine you had booked to go on a coaching course with a former international bowler to improve your bowling.

What information would you like to see the bowler provide to help you become a better seam and/or swing bowler?

Re: Are you a seam/swing bowler? I need your feedback

micoach;346531 said:
Imagine you had booked to go on a coaching course with a former international bowler to improve your bowling.

What information would you like to see the bowler provide to help you become a better seam and/or swing bowler?

If he had any knowledge with reverse swing. I'd love to know that. Also, ways to make the ball swing later.

micoach;346531 said:

Variations, How to get the ball to swing later, how to bowl if swing isn't there, and how to seam it a little more.

micoach;346531 said:

In preference order...

1. What bowling action I can feel comfortable with bowling with for the rest of my career - I am always altering it to try to improve it and would like to stop having to do that.

2. How to, as a left arm over the wicket bowler, swing it back into the left handed batsman with no drop in pace and reliable accuracy.

3. What my target line and length should be.

Hey,
What I would like to learn is to improve the rhythm of my Run-up. I would like to get that "Flow" when I bowl.
Second thing I would like to improve on is my line because I bowl big out swingers, which gives me Dot Balls but don't get too many wickets.
So hopefully I get some help from you guys.
thanks
A.V

Back