BARCLAY SHIELD 2023/24

Who will win Barclay Shield this season?

• Total voters
I do have some empathy for the new GM, walking into this shit storm of PlayHq.

One thing that is also a major mistake in the fixture is F2 & F3 both have a bye with 9 teams in each. Surely that gets fixed as well?
Not the comps fault that teams pull out week before season starts.

Not the comps fault that teams pull out week before season starts.
So we just accept it and have byes in consecutive grades? If the season was underway fair enough but those grades don’t begin for over another week.

Don’t loose sight that these guys are paid employees, it’s their job to rectify these issues.

Last edited:
So we just accept it and have byes in concurrent grades? If the season was underway fair enough but those grades don’t begin for over another week.

Don’t loose sight that these guys are paid employees, it’s their job to rectify these issues.
Not a bad gig to be paid for to continually make the wrong decisions year after year.

I officially want to start the complaints of my cricket (playHQ) we pay $22 for the app to get worse. It's going the be the biggest joke this season online. It's going to be a massive topic this season that's for sure.

After hearing some feedback from presidents meeting and trying to navigate some of this PlayHq rubbish myself, I do have some more empathy for the DVCA admin team.

What a joke that Cricket Australia have rolled out this lump of shit platform for us to use. My Cricket wasn’t perfect but to close it down and use this heap of junk is seriously a joke.

When you do a little bit of digging you seem to realize what a corrupt world we live in….

FCA12D12-412E-40DB-8A68-7E178FC8D653.jpeg

If you're talking about blokes that refuse to pay subs and also contribute very little while some within the club may be dissapointed that they've chosen to leave, personally I'd rather have one less team than put up with some of them.
Given you are from Bundoora, can you please confirm how many new blokes are playing tomorrow? Hard to figure this out on the new system, but you'd be close to the player points?

Back