BARCLAY SHIELD 2023/24

Who will win Barclay Shield this season?

• Total voters
Diamo gone!!! They legit have 2 players.
Rubbish. They'll be fine.
Dropped into Macleod to watch the Prince v Johnson show. Not much eventuated but I did see Johnson square drive bundooras opening bowler onto the train line ( it's about 80-90 metres ) so blokes got a lot of power. If bundoora can not throw away so many wickets , they should win more than a few games
Will drop into Heidelberg next week as I think they might be the team to beat

Fairly unlucky for NEW and Epping. Can make alot of difference when getting to the pointy end.

Macleod proved too good, Rosebank beat the reptiles in what looked like a thriller. Heidelberg looked to do it with ease, and riverside put the critics to the sword with a convincing win. Where too now for diamond creek.

Early crow, Heidelberg and Macleod looking very good. Thoughts A Areas

2 games in some pretty average conditions it is hard to tell who are front runners.
Worrying the Creekers lost 7/50 odd against a pretty unthreatening attack. Not throwing stones at either team but just an observation.
Bragg batted in the lower order in the lower grades with his brother from the looks of it

2 games in some pretty average conditions it is hard to tell who are front runners.
Worrying the Creekers lost 7/50 odd against a pretty unthreatening attack. Not throwing stones at either team but just an observation.
Bragg batted in the lower order in the lower grades with his brother from the looks of it
Be careful having a crack at Riverside mate, few blokes on here get their back up

Games are still worth the same but we’ll get a proper look at the comp after the first round of 2 dayers kick off this weekend. Hopefully some warmer weather soon. Diamo will be fine there top end talent is still too good.

Time for Spider to return to Bundoora Barclay team with back to back tons in the 2s you'd think
Gone from premiership captain to playing 2’s a most batsman the side above are failing whilst he’s gone back to back tons if not selected could there be a story there???

Gone from premiership captain to playing 2’s a most batsman the side above are failing whilst he’s gone back to back tons if not selected could there be a story there???
He should be in there 1's - from what I saw yesterday a few batsman didn't care too much about protecting their wickets. Went from around 4/115 to be all out for 120 odd with plenty of overs to spare.

From a local source spider is playing in the 2s coz he didn’t train all pre season and is about to have another kid so no time to take cricket seriously

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From a local source spider is playing in the 2s coz he didn’t train all pre season and is about to have another kid so no time to take cricket seriously

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I heard he is unavailable for the next 3 games so just started in the twos will come back in the ones. Bit ridiculous though he could have been the difference for them in the ones round 1

Back