BARCLAY SHIELD 2023/24

Who will win Barclay Shield this season?

• Total voters
I'd get my facts right before posting this type of garbage and tarnish a club with a post that is totally false.

Drinks were called early at 16 overs in and at around 1.35pm not 1.50 as per normal of which neither scorer saw called, so that is why drinks weren't ready to go. Check with your own scorer... Fact

You say that Rosebank refused ???, that is just utter crap !! no one knew as the scorers normally are notified first. Fact

Instead of stating what a great game of cricket it was to watch you come on here like a hero and go the gutter route. Fact
Don’t expect an apology.

Most of the mud that is thrown around here is laced with cow dung.

I'd get my facts right before posting this type of garbage and tarnish a club with a post that is totally false.

Drinks were called early at 16 overs in and at around 1.35pm not 1.50 as per normal of which neither scorer saw called, so that is why drinks weren't ready to go. Check with your own scorer... Fact

You say that Rosebank refused ???, that is just utter crap !! no one knew as the scorers normally are notified first. Fact

Instead of stating what a great game of cricket it was to watch you come on here like a hero and go the gutter route. Fact

Drinks at 1.50? In what comp?

Jeepers hit a nerve, much? Since when are drinks at 1:50pm every week. Rosebank haven’t won many friends since joining the DVCA champ, if you look through previous posts since they’ve joined, you will see as much from those before me. Fact.

I have no affiliation with either club, as I have previously stated I venture round and watch multiple games. Was lucky enough to watch Tim Wise do his thing again in between stints at Whatmough, was in good touch for the hour I saw.

So you say! No one else does.
I do. It happened. I looked it up. The retired old timer who got told to get a life HAHAHAHAH. Well, I worked 55 years and live the retired life.. I can in fact, do what I want. You asked for facts, B burnerboy and I gave them too you.

Also, aren’t Banyule in Money shield, you belong on a separate forum hero. This is to talk about Barclays Shield teams.

I do. It happened. I looked it up. The retired old timer who got told to get a life HAHAHAHAH. Well, I worked 55 years and live the retired life.. I can in fact, do what I want. You asked for facts, B burnerboy and I gave them too you.

Also, aren’t Banyule in Money shield, you belong on a separate forum hero. This is to talk about Barclays Shield teams.
Ok I’ll bite.

Young fella (1st year Under 16). played in early January, Filling in. Didn’t play rounds 8, 9,10, 11 or the SF.

There was only 5 players from that team who played in Round 7 that played in the Grand Final. So to pinpoint one player, is muck racking with no factual basis.

Why is this discussion in Barclay. Don’t ask me, I didn’t start it.

Isnt drinks taken after 20 overs, so 1.50 sounds right.

Ok I’ll bite.

Young fella (1st year Under 16). played in early January, Filling in. Didn’t play rounds 8, 9,10, 11 or the SF.

There was only 5 players from that team who played in Round 7 that played in the Grand Final. So to pinpoint one player, is muck racking with no factual basis. We don’t care about the others, we provided evidence to back up our statement. Go back to the money sheild thread where your irrelevant Bears are. I said they might survive the double drop, but boy they need to improve.

Why is this discussion in Barclay. Don’t ask me, I didn’t start it. You re brought it up???

Isnt drinks taken after 20 overs, so 1.50 sounds right. Not a written time rule though Dave is it???

All evidence was debunked.
I didn’t start the BS story. BS story started when we were in Barclay.
Never said there was a time rule, I said 20 overs.

Makes you fell smart as you know my name. Glad I reside somewhere in your brain. I don’t care who you are. You’ve been here for a month. You’ve added some quality. NOT.

Jeepers hit a nerve, much? Since when are drinks at 1:50pm every week. Rosebank haven’t won many friends since joining the DVCA champ, if you look through previous posts since they’ve joined, you will see as much from those before me. Fact.

I have no affiliation with either club, as I have previously stated I venture round and watch multiple games. Was lucky enough to watch Tim Wise do his thing again in between stints at Whatmough, was in good touch for the hour I saw.
Tim Wise is a Star and his Bro goes well also.

They went up quickly cos they've always been a strong club. You're kidding yourself if you think anyone outside of Rivergum and HT would give the top flight of DVCA a shake. Best not to fire too quickly from the hip chief
They are going that well over in Jika, a team in A grade forfeited their match against Rivergum.
Does it get much more embarrassing for that competition ?
The embarrassment continues for the NMCA - Hearing Camrea won in court yesterday and will be back playing next week. Looks like Dawson will be a big loss for rosebank.

Back