BARCLAY SHIELD 2023/24

Who will win Barclay Shield this season?

• Total voters
I will chuck this in as I have never seen this before -
Lower Eltham v Macleod C grade
Macleod lost their first 3 wickets with the first 3 legal deliveries for the innings. A hatrick to the bowler if you don't mind. WELL DONE

What's going on with Creek.
Some serious reviews need to take place. It won't be a matter of turning up next year in Money Shield to win the flag, they will need to recruit to ensure that they are competitive. Money Shield a tough gig these days they will find out soon enough

What's going on with Creek.
Some serious reviews need to take place. It won't be a matter of turning up next year in Money Shield to win the flag, they will need to recruit to ensure that they are competitive. Money Shield a tough gig these days they will find out soon enough
Agreed, only have to look at Banyule this season - 3 games and % out of the 4 after dropping back

Agreed, only have to look at Banyule this season - 3 games and % out of the 4 after dropping back
Similar to banyule.. lots of senior teams but all getting beaten in the lower grades as well.
I’m not sure I’ve ever seen Diamond Creek recruit players so will be interesting to see what they do

Word on the street his going to Bundoora as they are loosing prince shanin rubal and possibly more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They have more cash then the IPL could prob get whoever they want really. But who will wanna go there? There on par with greensbrough being one of the most hated in comp?

You can’t write Diamo off just yet, I back them in as long as theres a hope.

NEW again proving inconsistent. Just when I begin to believe, they lose yet another 2 day game and are yet to win a game chasing.

Berg and Mac fought fire with fire. It was the Renwick Vs Wise show.

Gee the pingers are looking deadly! Good luck whoever draws them in the semi

You can’t write Diamo off just yet, I back them in as long as theres a hope.

NEW again proving inconsistent. Just when I begin to believe, they lose yet another 2 day game and are yet to win a game chasing.

Berg and Mac fought fire with fire. It was the Renwick Vs Wise show.

Gee the pingers are looking deadly! Good luck whoever draws them in the semi

Creek play Epping this week. Don't particularly like their chances

Creek are cooked, would need everything to go their way to avoid relegation. Quite the fall from grace from a club that had 2 shield teams 4 seasons ago ……

Creek are cooked, would need everything to go their way to avoid relegation. Quite the fall from grace from a club that had 2 shield teams 4 seasons ago ……
It can happen quickly.
What if Macleod lost Tim and Rob Wise.
Rosanna lost Sheehan and Carlton.
Just to name a few. They too would be relegated. Creek have lost a number of good players over those past 4 years. With no youth coming through

It can happen quickly.
What if Macleod lost Tim and Rob Wise.
Rosanna lost Sheehan and Carlton.
Just to name a few. They too would be relegated. Creek have lost a number of good players over those past 4 years. With no youth coming through
Very good point. I looked back to the year of mash and Barclay sides and they seem to have lost more then half the names there’s. I guess it can all happen very quickly. No youth with the bat it seems, Liam rowley appears to be an exception with the ball going off stats.

Don't think there is much youth coming through for anyone looking at the sides in Barclay.
Riverside has a mountain of junior teams but there's not much else.

Back