BARCLAY SHIELD 2023/24

Who will win Barclay Shield this season?

• Total voters
Credit to big Billy for giving the pingers some respectability to the overall score but at 7-60 its the same old scenario. Time for a change down there imo, if Tommy doesn’t score large they struggle.

Credit to big Billy for giving the pingers some respectability to the overall score but at 7-60 its the same old scenario. Time for a change down there imo, if Tommy doesn’t score large they struggle.
I think I predicted the pingers to go out in the semi to many off field problems at the club.

What do you expect, can’t just mash a team full of 11 blokes from all different clubs and expect to go well.

A disastrous end to the season for Epping.
Really thought they could chase that target down. Maybe the time in the field on Saturday impacted their batting.
Guessing they will be back with the same side next year just hoping for better results.

A disastrous end to the season for Epping.
Really thought they could chase that target down. Maybe the time in the field on Saturday impacted their batting.
Guessing they will be back with the same side next year just hoping for better results.
2s made the Granny and 1s made the finals, disaster season would have been not making the finals at all after making the GF the season before. They'll be back the Pingers.

2s made the Granny and 1s made the finals, disaster season would have been not making the finals at all after making the GF the season before. They'll be back the Pingers.
As far as the 1s are concerned, it definitely was a disaster of an end to the season

Don’t know about you, but that is a disaster. Basically top the whole year, then have the wheels fall off at the end of the year. 7/67 at one stage in the biggest game of the year, it’s a disaster

I should have worded my statement better - disaster ending to the season for Epping, not the overall season.
Losing 3 out of their last 4 games in the season to drop from top spot to an away final and then to lose that game as well.
It can happen in cricket - I look at that team and they are not getting any younger so you wonder how many more years they have at the top.

Back