Bendigo & District Cricket Association Season 09/10

Making Runs

Bendigo & District Cricket Association Season 09/10

Anyone got any news of what is happening in the Bendigo District Cricket Assocation this year? Player movements? Who will be the most improved, who will drop down? I can confirm the following changes:

- LInc McRae to captain coach Huntly/NB
- Richard Webb out of retirement to play at HNB
- Brodie McRae to play at HNB
- Shannon Waters unlikely to play at Golden Square
- Phil Hetherington to play on at Square
- Grant Connelly as Captain of Golden Square after Brad O'Shea has left the club.
- Matt Pinniger back at Bucc's (as Captain after Behrens has stood down)
- Linton Jacobs to Captain Maristians
- Lippy Lion has stood down as Captain of the Jets, don't know his replacement?
- Hayden Polglase to Bendigo
- Any other news?

Looking at that, you'd think HNB will be the most improved. I think Eaglehawk may struggle this year with a few players exiting. Golden Square will come back to the pack without O'Shea & Waters. Bucc's, Marisitians, Flat, Bgo & Sandhurst to be all fighting it out for Finals spots I think. Looks a good season ahead.

Re: Bendigo & District Cricket Association Season 09/10

Sandhurst demon fast bowler rees may sent into early retirement due to softness. Big Jack Ryan ready to be his replacement.

Why is this thread so quiet? I thought there would be more interest in The Bendigo DCA than this with the season just about to start...

No, I live in Bendigo though, and I know a few boys around that play in the district, and given the professionalism of the competition in comparison to other country leagues, I'm surpised that there's not more interest on this site...

Yeah, I play for White hills, I am not really that much into the mens side of it yet.

Will most likely next season though when I play under 17's

Micheal Hill is making a pretty big impression down at the goers, has a pretty good looking missus too..

Heatherington looking good again this season. Square to take it out this year i reckon.

Mmm Delicious..;377676 said:
Micheal Hill is making a pretty big impression down at the goers, has a pretty good looking missus too..

Heatherington looking good again this season. Square to take it out this year i reckon.

If this is the Michael Hill i know we always thought he was single,r u sure its not his sister he takes to the cricket????:confused:

Its Honestly Middo;378445 said:
If this is the Michael Hill i know we always thought he was single,r u sure its not his sister he takes to the cricket????:confused:
Skinny, scruffy looking kid?

But I like your style. :D

I would love to know what was edited out...

How old is Hetherington anyway?

Rampant;378514 said:
I would love to know what was edited out...

How old is Hetherington anyway?

And i would love to tell u what was edited out but cant.
How is mick goiong ne way,as a past coach of his i would be interested to hear how he is going.

Its Honestly Middo;378683 said:
And i would love to tell u what was edited out but cant.
How is mick goiong ne way,as a past coach of his i would be interested to hear how he is going.
I think you'll find Hilly is a little bit of a bowling all-rounder for Bendigo these days.

You'll find the results here:

Bendigo & District Cricket Association

Back