Best Alround Bowling line up????

Boss

Best Alround Bowling line up????

Who has the best bowling line up in the APS to date??
I would have to say xavier is the most rounded line up with all sorts of options with the express pace of bergin left arm swing of O'sullivan and the Awkward bounce of McGorian. While buckley floats in for a wicket hear and there with his big outswingers. Then the spinners come in with both Smith and Cosgrave having stellar seasons to date. These Xavier bowlers have had precious runs scored against them Stkevins bowled out for 64, GG 86 , MGS made 230 odd from a special oten innigs thanks to some dogey umpriing and feilding while Brighton in the new year made 97 and Wesley 77 to only have 1 score of over 100 is pretty good going.
What is scotch bowling line up like i know Parisi is on song atm with a 6 for and a 5 for even though i hear the 5 agaisnt MGS were pretty soft dismisals. I have to say not much can be said of the GC line up when Brighton make 220 and Wesley 260 but i haent seen them live any thoughts?
Tell me who has the best line ups?

Re: Best Alround Bowling line up????

Quite obviously its Haileybury. As much as I hate to admit it, all these seperate threads are pointless due to HC (bought or not - thats a different issue) being by far and away the best team in the APS.

I'd like to say someone else has a "better bowling attack", "fastest bowler", "best batsman", "best keeper", "players who dominate". But it's not gonna happen. Not now.

SouthSwans;137151 said:
Quite obviously its Haileybury. As much as I hate to admit it, all these seperate threads are pointless due to HC (bought or not - thats a different issue) being by far and away the best team in the APS.

I'd like to say someone else has a "better bowling attack", "fastest bowler", "best batsman", "best keeper", "players who dominate". But it's not gonna happen. Not now.

currently haileybury dont have the best keeper, max wakefield is injured. therefore Julian Bayard does a bit of keeping, and you can ask some of the skevvies boys, he dropped some absolute sitters. the kid didnt make any runs either. possibly one of the worst players going round. theres something else haileybury has

yeah, not far from the truth there ;)

bayard, or banger as he's affectionately known, hasnt had the best time of it recently. although he did take 4 catches on the weekend.

the skevs bowlers all seemed decent. no absolute mind blowers, but they were all decent nonetheless.

in parisi's 5 fa...i heard he cleaned up all the last 5 batsmen including wickets wid full tosses...WELL DONE DANIEL!!

Not having a chance to play against HC i havent really had a chance to look at them but after plaing Xavier today i would say they must have one of the strongest bowling line ups, bergin bowled the last over before lunch and it was very quick. first change bowler Macca was very accurate and didnt seem to miss the spot at all. cosgrave and smith also bowled very well.

mummy;138824 said:
Not having a chance to play against HC i havent really had a chance to look at them but after plaing Xavier today i would say they must have one of the strongest bowling line ups, bergin bowled the last over before lunch and it was very quick. first change bowler Macca was very accurate and didnt seem to miss the spot at all. cosgrave and smith also bowled very well.

come and play in a real comp mate,, use r all weak ********s. play agaisnt sides like st bernards and parade in the ACC compettion then you'l see some good bowling attacks with the likes of daniel currie(AFL SYDNEY) still at parade, andrew sturgess district 2s, sean salmon and more!

mate, shut up, we all know that ACC is a load of ******** if st bedes win it.

we played them earlier this year and rubbed another a$shole in them.

so shut up

PS wtf does an AFL footballer have to do with cricket?

I guarantee that APS has more district players than ACC! district 1 players at that, not some no-name district 2's player

case closed

BGS bowling attack is doing well this year, dismissing Xavier for 133 and Scotch for 140. THe likes of John, Walker, Lees, Robinson, Graham and Williams does the job most weeks.

Qualityface;139162 said:
BGS bowling attack is doing well this year, dismissing Xavier for 133 and Scotch for 140. THe likes of John, Walker, Lees, Robinson, Graham and Williams does the job most weeks.

totally agree. BGS has one of the strogest bowling line ups around. Thye can easily roll some of the best players in the Victorian under 17s team

they can roll one player? thats good to know. now all they need to learn how to do is roll 10 players. then they might actually have a chance of winning.

Back