Best APS scorers and best blokes

DamienMARTYN4PM

Best APS scorers and best blokes

Just wondering who u think are some of the best scorers and the best blokes.

THe caulfield and briton scorers are both great guys and talented scorers. I liked the cgs blokes secret stash of lollies wich he constantly munched thruout the days play. Its an injustice that he cant score on fridays anymore.

Also nice from geelong foote and marks from briton are top blokes. The briton skipper is definatly a funny guy.

Anyway what do u think???

Re: Best APS scorers and best blokes

DamienMARTYN4PM;139439 said:
I liked the cgs blokes secret stash of lollies wich he constantly munched thruout the days play. Its an injustice that he cant score on fridays anymore
Mix of Minties, Redskins, Sherbies and Milkos. Good combination.

the caulfield scorer is a fat, wannabe cricket player who spends all his time posting comments that are complete crap and a bias apinion

bigwoop;139487 said:
the caulfield scorer is a fat, wannabe cricket player who spends all his time posting comments that are complete crap and a bias apinion

i agree he isnt as good a bloke as the bgs scorer (but who is??) but hes a better guy than u u muppet

bigwoop;139487 said:
Fair enough. I thought this whole thing was about posting biased comments and talking up your mates??

and even so, SouthSwans' comments arent as biased as your spectacularly crap comments DamienMARTYN4PM.

Considine is a very thorough scorer,
geelong college cheat using a computer,
wesley's scorer was a fair champ

Good point. ******** bloke
I hope he plays 4XI next year
That'll teach the kid a lesson

DamienMARTYN4PM;139439 said:
Just wondering who u think are some of the best scorers and the best blokes.

THe caulfield and briton scorers are both great guys and talented scorers. I liked the cgs blokes secret stash of lollies wich he constantly munched thruout the days play. Its an injustice that he cant score on fridays anymore.

Also nice from geelong foote and marks from briton are top blokes. The briton skipper is definatly a funny guy.

Anyway what do u think???

nice from gc is a good scorer, never buggers up, but is it good 2 b a good bloke on the field??

wtf? wesleys corer is a fair champ? he goes 2 ********ing wesley, need i say more? he is a tosser

has anyone seen the xavier scoreboard operator? i think his name is damo or something. He get paid to miss most of the day of school and watches the cricket. but the smoothness of the number changes he administers is second to none. but he has been seen to be wondering into the kitchen after the luncheon break.....and then walking out 5 minutes later with a smirk on his face and 3 big bags.....hmmmm, some food for thought eyy damo?

Back