Best balls to buy.

petersiddle09

Best balls to buy.

Hi i am heading into my cricket season. I am a fast bowler and want too know which balls are the best. Etc that dont scratch and good balls that bounche. Thanks

Re: Best balls to buy.

petersiddle09;306478 said:
Hi i am heading into my cricket season. I am a fast bowler and want too know which balls are the best. Etc that dont scratch and good balls that bounche. Thanks

something like this is what your looking for
pigoh1.jpg

surely it would benefit you to buy the same balls you would use in your games!

or if your lucky like me and skipper a side, keep the old match balls!

If you're talking Kooks then the gold crown or super match would probably meet your needs and they retail for about £8-10 over here.

petersiddle09;306860 said:
I want to spend a max of 25$ am looking to get 2-3 balls. can i buy good kookaburra balls?

mate, i dont know what club you play for, but they will and should supply you with decent training balls.

Its not about club, i want to go up to the nets with my self or some mates and bowl up there, on my days off

Yeah. I'm not sure what brand they are (Kookaburra or Platypus), but you can pick a Zenith for $16.50. They are fair quality practice balls.

grapedo;307872 said:
Dukes are terrific they move heaps. :)

We dont use Dukes over here

Kooka Zenith or Red King, Red Kings are a lower quality match ball, Zenith's are just Reject balls, couple Zeniths would be fine, I bought 2 boxes for my team and they lasted a season

mas cambios;306863 said:
If you're talking Kooks then the gold crown or super match would probably meet your needs and they retail for about £8-10 over here.

Cheers for this Mas, I've been wondering what kind of balls would be good around this kind of price.

Back