Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Xavier

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • other

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Re: Best Blokes

Parker is a good bloke
The only strange one from Carey is that Jordan Lisle guy, he played volleyball and ate our lunch...piss off

undoubtabely carey were the best blokes ive played against this year. After tea on day 2 they called the game off even though they could of continued to bat. That in my eyes is good sportsmanship.

And there are good sledges coming from behind the wicket with the introduction of Albury wicketkeeper Joey Loorham.

agreed carey are a great bunch of blokes, play the game in good spirit, the only spin that parker is good at is talking it!

i'd have to say mgs r top blokes...always willing to have a laugh and crack a joke
"what happened when the wheel was invented? There was a revolution."

Im going to put a 'doozie' out there and say that the Geelong Grammar blokes are terrific blokes. I have come across them at the footy, the MGGS formal and the cricket and they are really nice guys. MGS are great guys aswell and Wesley well some of them are pretty serious but there are some absolute gagsmen inparticular the scorer Harry McGregor and of course Moonshine Munas

smashedit;212070 said:
i'd have to say mgs r top blokes...always willing to have a laugh and crack a joke
"what happened when the wheel was invented? There was a revolution."

agreed. mgs are a bunch of pretty good blokes. they did crack a few good gags...

Sharkies;212086 said:
agreed. mgs are a bunch of pretty good blokes. they did crack a few good gags...

Yes, the wicketkeeper, T-MOZ, is especially funny, with his amazing knowledge of EXCEPTIONAL jokes

glad geelong grammar arn't on the list......... graham has to be the biggest tossa in the APS behind Lynch........ talked the most amount of crap i have ever heard when he was bowling and fielding.... came out 2 bat in the 2nd innings, slogged and got out stumped....... given a good send off and went to the carey coaches during the break sooking to them about carey sportmanship......coaches just laughed in his face

the captain from grammar i think his name is Lloyd was an absolute ledgend.... only person on the grammar team to congradulate O'Hern on a brilliant 50

FioraDud;212191 said:
Yes, the wicketkeeper, T-MOZ, is especially funny, with his amazing knowledge of EXCEPTIONAL jokes

The duo of Morris behind the stumps and Gooley under the lid, will make any batsmen crack a smile. Tom Morris did give away source though on Saturday though...Will we see other MGS boys berating batsmen with such humour in the next weeks?

BrainExplosion;212213 said:
glad geelong grammar arn't on the list......... graham has to be the biggest tossa in the APS behind Lynch........ talked the most amount of crap i have ever heard when he was bowling and fielding.... came out 2 bat in the 2nd innings, slogged and got out stumped....... given a good send off and went to the carey coaches during the break sooking to them about carey sportmanship......coaches just laughed in his face

the captain from grammar i think his name is Lloyd was an absolute ledgend.... only person on the grammar team to congradulate O'Hern on a brilliant 50

the 50 may have been brilliant but ohern threw it away when he was ontop of the attack perhaps wasnt out but the shot wasnt on, if he kept his head down and made 80 carey win the game big scores win games 50 is good but not big

agreed he got sucked in to a wide one outside off.... he thought it was on for over cover but missed it....... potter was shaken up after the dismissal and couldnt bare to be at the crease with reid

Back