Best Opening Pair Bowling in the APS

The Import

Best Opening Pair Bowling in the APS

I would have to say that Coleman and Mathers are the best opening combination in the APS does anyone have any other thoughts?

Re: Best Opening Pair Bowling in the APS

The Import;285933 said:
I would have to say that Coleman and Mathers are the best opening combination in the APS does anyone have any other thoughts?

this is a pretty pointless thread because everyone will say the people from their own school

however saying that

it is really hard to go past o'sullivan and mcgorian, this this both their third season, mcgorian coming off and uplayable spell of 4/6 off 8 against wesley in the praccy

however only results will tell

a ridiculous thread clearly the cheese grater and fiskem are the most lethal.

special mention to the straighter one who gets an amazing amount of drift when bowling into a gale.

TheStraighter1;286076 said:
I believe its 'TheStraighter1' Teamorale491 not 'the straighter one'. Get it right buddy.

sorry 'buddy.'

i gave u a compliment but i guess u really do lack modesty when it comes to how much u drift the ball - assuming u bowl spin that is ofcourse...

yes, no one ever said anything about spin Teamorale491, but thank-you for the compliment, its a shame i couldnt get any cut off the deck.

Also word from HC 1st XI skip

Willow (the wiz) is contemplating taking coleman outa the attack and open him self(just like he did to Arjuna Wijarguinnhdfsdfhsjkadfhiune), its not like the new ball will hinder his ability to spin the ball anyways.

Bill Skeltons Best Mate;286913 said:
Also word from HC 1st XI skip

Willow (the wiz) is contemplating taking coleman outa the attack and open him self(just like he did to Arjuna Wijarguinnhdfsdfhsjkadfhiune), its not like the new ball will hinder his ability to spin the ball anyways.

I actually reckon that his last name is longer than that. It probably won't fit on the back of his training top.

After recently playing the first game of the season in the SKEVS 2nds due to not turning up to training cause its cricket, i was amused to see we had haileybury on the fixture. The word about their first team is hack apart from Coleman and Williamson. I was pleasantly suprised by some of Haileyburys paceman in the 2nd XI, one kid that i remember bowled first change, black hair, who bowled at the wrong wicket taking end, whos name i think was doltan. His bounce and sudden variation suprises me on how this bowler cant get a gig in the ones. Who ever is in charge of Haileyburys cricket must show more emphasis in selecting the 2nds team,as they have more chance of showing any signs of skill this summer.

muffled tash;287107 said:
After recently playing the first game of the season in the SKEVS 2nds due to not turning up to training cause its cricket, i was amused to see we had haileybury on the fixture. The word about their first team is hack apart from Coleman and Williamson. I was pleasantly suprised by some of Haileyburys paceman in the 2nd XI, one kid that i remember bowled first change, black hair, who bowled at the wrong wicket taking end, whos name i think was doltan. His bounce and sudden variation suprises me on how this bowler cant get a gig in the ones. Who ever is in charge of Haileyburys cricket must show more emphasis in selecting the 2nds team,as they have more chance of showing any signs of skill this summer.

Yeah Tom Dalton's his name. He developed a fair bit of pace over the off season by following Jarryd Williamson's Cheese, Chips, and Pizza diet.

Back