Best Thread This Season?

Re: Best Thread This Season?

I thought the one where myself, fiskem and fioradud debated on the definition of writing and whether a computer could be used to write, was good fun, a laugh and utterly rudiculous.
Always good to get updates on scores/ players/love lives - lugg, roberts, shaw, noodles, teej
Wesley, carey spat early on in the year was crap
Missed the presence of a few players from last year like lynch, tormey, slade who were good value
bigcricket probs reached its zenith this year around the heated shaw debacle in the paper, everyone threw in their two bob's worth on the most contentious issue in cricket today...

also i just realised that teamorale is in fact spelt like tea morale, as opposed to team morale with the double m - i agree our morale at tea is generally pretty good, especially when mrs land's tadpoles in a water storage facility are on offer

Lets not forget, i quote, 'the infamous jafro'. Fair dinkum he did rub us all up the wrong way but he did get this forum going and give us all a gd chuckle. Also thought i wud just let u know for all his tlk he has done very little, struggled to find his form and with injury.

did i see u At MSAC tonight for the APS swimming finals???? i thought i saw you come 2nd last to a big, hairy Greek kid from MGS.....Koumourapopalopolous, or is it Koumoradopolus??????

Back