Blog of the Month

Blog of the Month

It is a Good Idea :D
Good Article from Dave as well.
One suggestion;Can we see the winner's name in Bold or in a decorative manner;just to add to the excitement :)

Re: Blog of the Month

I'll look into that, at the moment it's very much an informal thing, I just thought it'd be nice to give Dave's blog a bit more exposure.

If we turn it into a more regular feature then we'll certainly put more emphasis on the person being featured.

I love Dave's blog, he is keen as mustard and is always thinking about new ways to improve.

I've had a read through of it and it's great! I guess loving cricket is a form of madness.

Have to say that I admire his desire to improve - an example to us all really.

Great guy and a cracking read :) Keep it up and im really looking forward to hearing how you get on this season. If your a tiny percentage as good as your enthusiasm you'll have a cracking season.

I've just discovered my blogs - blog of the month!!!! Brilliant! Cheers for that Tom and I'm well chuffed you all like it - I'll be filling it up with news and stuff as the summer approaches - I haven't been on-line for a month or so because of computer problems ended up having to buy a new computer but I'm back now!

Cheers!

Back