Both Arms Wrist Spin

Shivam_ipl

I have been bowling right arm wrist spin from 3 years. And i bowl all the variations perfectly. I can go round arm till about 9:30. I have been bowling left arm from 2 months and my bowling is very good.i can bowl the leg break really well. soon i will upload a video of my bowling from both arms.

I'm waiting in suspense. It would be quite amusing to see another chimaman, but one that is actually right handed. I would never upload a video of me bowling right-handed.
u might not upload your right handed. i bowl with both hands. there is no question that i am a right handed now. if i want to bowl with both i would not say i am a right handed.

Played cricket with a guy that could bowl legitimate left and right arm finger spin (off-break, arm ball and finger spinners toppie...with both arms!).

The look on the oppositions faces when he would swap was hilarious.

He preferred bowling right arm but if the footmarks were in a good place for left arm he'd swap.

I can hardly throw on my left hand let alone bowl..
I'm the same, but we've got a bloke in our 1st XI who last year on training nights decided he was going to give it a go and I'm guessing he had a natural proclivity for being ambidextrous, because as I recall his first attempt was on target albeit slow and loopy, but with spin and over the summer months he kept it up in nets and training and was half decent at it against tail-enders and non batsman like myself!

I'm the same, but we've got a bloke in our 1st XI who last year on training nights decided he was going to give it a go and I'm guessing he had a natural proclivity for being ambidextrous, because as I recall his first attempt was on target albeit slow and loopy, but with spin and over the summer months he kept it up in nets and training and was half decent at it against tail-enders and non batsman like myself!
I'm just amazed by even people that bat with their dominant hand at the top of the bat ie bat left and throw right.. I've heard you can get any kid to do this if they start at a very young age like that? There's a well known story about Mike Hussey that used to play with his brother Dave on their driveway in Morley with his right hand until he thought that their pitch would be better suited to batting left to hit on to the onside and of course stuck with it ever since.

I'm just amazed by even people that bat with their dominant hand at the top of the bat ie bat left and throw right.. I've heard you can get any kid to do this if they start at a very young age like that? There's a well known story about Mike Hussey that used to play with his brother Dave on their driveway in Morley with his right hand until he thought that their pitch would be better suited to batting left to hit on to the onside and of course stuck with it ever since.
Really? I thought it was obsession with Alan Border that made him switch it up to be a left hander.

Back