Bowling Action Video ( Back Problems AGAIN!! )

Re: Bowling Action Video ( Back Problems AGAIN!! )

A couple of things storm, think tall and stop looking at the ground... it's not going anywhere :p

There is a really lovely tree on the boundary, keep your eyes on it, it will keep you focused on being straight.

Also, do watch those foot faults, even during practise.

thanks liz ill try hard, i also thought bowling down the alley way by the side of my house would be good as it would make me stay straight.

Hey guys, been a while since I posted, mainly due to exams. My action has changed considerably, but for the worse I fear :( but last 2 exams coming up and I hope to get back on it. I'll be putting a lot of effort in after my exams with fitness and my action and then I hope to attend a pace bowling workshop with Ian Pont in August, which should help considerabley.

Good luck with the exams Storm.

Ian's workshop will be a great help. Report back and let us know how you found it.

Hey storm i know how you feel, I wrecked my back a couple years ago and never been right since. In my case ive had to get higher at the crease and get my left elbow a little higher so when i pull myself through im actually following through further reduceing the impact on my lower back. I dont get the outswing i used to but now its a lot later. I guy i play with eddie mariner helped me with my action and if ya like i can ask him to take a look at your vid.ps ive been seeing a sports chiro and he has been helping me sort out pelvis issues due to bowling,go figure.Im still rebuiding my core hope this helps mate GL

Back