Bowling Excersises

ag23

Bowling Excersises

So almost every bowler here has probably asked the quest how to increase my pace even i did and the answers are core training and etc. Sometimes I dont have time to do that cause i have hmrk and got to go to karate and etc. Then my dad came into the picture and said you should do more push ups and that will help u to get some more speed. And he said work on your legs. So does anybody noe that if you do push ups and bicep curls and any leg strengthening excersises would that increase your pace just by a little cause ill i need is just alittle pace to seperate me from other bowlers. SO can anybody tell me any excersises that i can do in my basement to get that extra 2 kph or something?

Re: Bowling Excersises

OH yeah and for some more info i noe many ppl are going to say train movements not muscles i do that too lol :D

Can you describe what your current training is?

Karate is actually excellent for core work so you are doing well there already.

i dont train to much cause of time but if i do i train by doing pushups and situps just strength training i might not train everyday but i practice my bowling action every day its highly unlikely for me not to do that

I mean the main things for a fast bowler would have to be working on your shoulders and thighs. I mean look at Shoaib Akhtar. HIS THIGHS ARE HUGE. : P not that i look at his thighs or anything. :laugh: But the thing is u might wanna take dumbells and roll ur shoulders around to get them working. Also the elevated bench press is really good for upper body too.

Back