Chittagong Cheetahs Team Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chittagong Cheetahs Team Thread

Jolldo87;317900 said:
I'm out then.

I'm not playing for a club that makes me bring Lunch.

I'm playing for the Cheetahs where we get all our meals made for us by our team of Chefs. @|

Just because Mousey raids your cupboards occasionally, doesn't mean he's your chef.

Jolldo87;317900 said:
I'm out then.

I'm not playing for a club that makes me bring Lunch.

I'm playing for the Cheetahs where we get all our meals made for us by our team of Chefs. @|

I'll be sure to an employ a private chef then.

20 minutes before lunch and tea, the 12th man will run out with a menu and ask what you want for lunch @|

Pretty bad performance. Out bowlers bowled pretty badly on a bowler's pitch...

Yeah pretty average. Need to step it up next game or we start to go back to the pack again.

Can I open the next game, got some feelings I will do good. At three I am batting well, just I make a entrace in the last 5 or so overs, but I do score heaps of runs there as well. Up to you mate.

As for our loss to the Wizards, they dominated us and it was dissapointing that we lost anyway, we shall hit the nets.

Round 5 Awards

Captains Award: Keep Wandering gets it for debuting with the Cheetahs. @|

Smackdown Award: This below d4e post in response to fmr. Made me laugh.

fmr_13;317247 said:
we have also signed on adam gilchrist and shane warne. they will all be coming with us to the T25 champions league as well.

look out joel, you are in big trouble here.

daddy_4_eyes;317269 said:
If the Wizards are going with a youth policy you might as well give Dennis Lillee and Viv Richards a call.

When I'm selecting a team and I'm doing the batting order for the bowlers, do I just arrange them everywhere or should I have a set position for them everyweek?

I've decided that the Captains Awards and Sledging Awards are a bit pointless in the 25/25 games as no one really gets dropped anyway. That will start back up for the Tests and One Dayers.

Also, on the subject of the regular season we need 2 or 3 guys to do best and fairest voting.

I'll do B+F as well.

Edit: fmr_13. For the moment there I thought you were in our team but you're not.

Thanks for the offer fmr. :D

Good work Equus. Hopefully we get plenty of people interested in voting. @|

Oh, and Jerimias will no longer be Vice Captain or One Day Captain. Anyone wanting to put their hand up for the Vice Captain Role or wanting to nominate someone send me a pm.

Sorry about a comparative lack of posting, but of all things I was off camping to initiative myself to Uni life. Anyone Vics go to Monash Clayton around here?

Year 12 can suck a fat one.

hougie;323603 said:
Sorry about a comparative lack of posting, but of all things I was off camping to initiative myself to Uni life. Anyone Vics go to Monash Clayton around here?

Year 12 can suck a fat one.

Exactly. Year 11, the class of 2010, is much better.

Jolldo87;323473 said:
Thanks for the offer fmr. :D

Good work Equus. Hopefully we get plenty of people interested in voting. @|

Oh, and Jerimias will no longer be Vice Captain or One Day Captain. Anyone wanting to put their hand up for the Vice Captain Role or wanting to nominate someone send me a pm.

No worries at all mate!
Happy to help ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back