Colac and District Cricket Association, Victoria

Re: Colac and District Cricket Assoiciation, Victoria

thefastest;272192 said:
well thats very thorough but i have a few things to say, jordan "hutchy" keast shouldnt be playing and he probly will get taken to again like most of his games, he is not A grade standard and never will be. alvie cricket club on the other hand will be strengthened with the return of Andre delorenzo and mick groves in future weeks.

have to agree.. i have seen him play and is not of standard although he loves to think he is. not the worst cricketer but close to it.. def shouldnt be playing A grade, dont know much about Andre delorenzo tho? any good?

thebigone;273825 said:
have to agree.. i have seen him play and is not of standard although he loves to think he is. not the worst cricketer but close to it.. def shouldnt be playing A grade, dont know much about Andre delorenzo tho? any good?

he playing for geelong 4ths and took 3-38 on the weekend. musnt b to bad f*** head! dont ya hate clowns who come on the board and use personal grudges against someone!?:mad:

stiffyjohncock2;274236 said:
he playing for geelong 4ths and took 3-38 on the weekend. musnt b to bad f*** head! dont ya hate clowns who come on the board and use personal grudges against someone!?:mad:

and geelong 4ths is a crackin standard. probably bowled 2 overs and got all of them caught on the boundery. he's no good

thefastest;274755 said:
and geelong 4ths is a crackin standard. probably bowled 2 overs and got all of them caught on the boundery. he's no good

why rnt u down playing there superstar? think ull find it same as cdca standard! and yeh caught on boundary, they were lbw's u weener. face it, the kid is goin sumwhere your not and u just wanna cut him down

stiffyjohncock2;274822 said:
why rnt u down playing there superstar? think ull find it same as cdca standard! and yeh caught on boundary, they were lbw's u weener. face it, the kid is goin sumwhere your not and u just wanna cut him down

hahaha... is there any chance this is the big kid himself??
even so his not going anywhere... the day he goes "sumwhere" the world will end.. and if its the same standard why would you bother going down there?? and why brag about how good he plays in it if it isnt any better than down here? anyone can have a lucky game but one in a hundred isnt "going sumwhere"

stiffyjohncock2;274822 said:

oh and was his dad umpiring? cos then i would understand all the lbw's

thebigone;274952 said:
hahaha... is there any chance this is the big kid himself??
even so his not going anywhere... the day he goes "sumwhere" the world will end.. and if its the same standard why would you bother going down there?? and why brag about how good he plays in it if it isnt any better than down here? anyone can have a lucky game but one in a hundred isnt "going sumwhere"

no, i am 'the big kid'. now, thnx stiffy for sticking up for me, dunno bout me going sumwhere but yeh lol can we get on to talking about something halfway decent?

chiefcharger;275031 said:
no, i am 'the big kid'. now, thnx stiffy for sticking up for me, dunno bout me going sumwhere but yeh lol can we get on to talking about something halfway decent?

good point your not halfway decent.

thebigone;274953 said:
oh and was his dad umpiring? cos then i would understand all the lbw's

that would explain alot after all his dad did ring the club beggin the club to give him a game. as for him going places well he'll back at stoney one day gettin belted over the paddock fence as usuall. hows the nerve spray going these day chief? still spraying it?

thefastest;275492 said:
that would explain alot after all his dad did ring the club beggin the club to give him a game. as for him going places well he'll back at stoney one day gettin belted over the paddock fence as usuall. hows the nerve spray going these day chief? still spraying it?

lets settle down here fellas,
i dont know keasty to well personally but ive played against him and watched him on numerous occasions and hes absolutely USELESS!!!!
plays u/16's when he's u?18's and still gets carted
as for going places???????????????

IshantSharma#23;275717 said:
i dont know keasty to well personally but ive played against him and watched him on numerous occasions and hes absolutely USELESS!!!!

and i wonder who this clown is. nick lynch maybe?:rolleyes:

A warning to the posters on this thread.

Some of the baiting of people on here is starting to get out of hand. If it continues action will be taken against those members deemed to be breaking site rules.

Treat others as you would like to be treated.

mas cambios;276265 said:
A warning to the posters on this thread.

Some of the baiting of people on here is starting to get out of hand. If it continues action will be taken against those members deemed to be breaking site rules.

Treat others as you would like to be treated.

Well said mas cambios, there is nothing worse than petty squabbling.

lay off mate at least he's having a go

Very Very Special;276438 said:
A grade grand final rematch this week. thoughts?

should be an interesting one. irrewarra with a gutsy win against stoney last week with a below strength side shows how much depth they have. alvie have a few kids in the side still finding their feet so i think warra should win it this time..

wait a minute is this true?? he's 17 and still playing 16s. gee his old man must have got on his knees again to let him play again. im with sharma. he is useless

thefastest;277551 said:
wait a minute is this true?? he's 17 and still playing 16s. gee his old man must have got on his knees again to let him play again. im with sharma. he is useless

BACK ON IT FELLAS!!!!:mad:

stiffyjohncock2;277560 said:
BACK ON IT FELLAS!!!!:mad:

you see stiffy since you dont like us talking about puss/hutchy or keasty to you theres no longer anything to talk about. you are killing this thread. people if you have something to say please speak your mind. thats what make dissuction boards blossem

Back