Colac and District Cricket Association, Victoria

Re: Colac and District Cricket Assoiciation, Victoria

thefastest;280923 said:
you see stiffy since you dont like us talking about puss/hutchy or keasty to you theres no longer anything to talk about. you are killing this thread. people if you have something to say please speak your mind. thats what make dissuction boards blossem

mate, its called cricket? u know? that game that u are meant to be talking about on here? if all you can think about to talk about on this thread is personal jibes about keasty then i suggest you get a life!

now. interesting to see the outcomes of this weekends matches with players from colac, city and west heading away on the colac footy trip to dunkeld races.. will give the secong tier players a chance to step up

Re: Colac and District Cricket Assoiciation, Victoria

stiffyjohncock2;281138 said:
mate, its called cricket? u know? that game that u are meant to be talking about on here? if all you can think about to talk about on this thread is personal jibes about keasty then i suggest you get a life!

now. interesting to see the outcomes of this weekends matches with players from colac, city and west heading away on the colac footy trip to dunkeld races.. will give the secong tier players a chance to step up

personal jibes about keasty is good fun, you should try it sometime

Re: Colac and District Cricket Association, Victoria

im in jorden keast aka hutchy is far to say a crap player.... ive seen him play and he struggles to play division 2 so he had to go to geelong where he isnt doing much and is basically a waste of time in my opinion...
he should stay with the under 16 boys because atm they have him in all sorts

QUOTE=thebigone;290079]stiffy ya gay as,[/QUOTE]

get a life mate :rolleyes:

well, we have finally made it to finals time and it should be a cracking finals serious if the bloody weather doesn't ruin it!!

Bay have come along in leaps and bounds this year, and have reinstated themselves as one of the leagues powerhouses. They come up against a young, explosive side in Alvie. They have the firepower and experience in Jake McGuane, Jeff Parker, Tim Vagg and Luke McLennen to compliment the great talent of the club's younger brigade, Liam McGuane, Chris McKay, Josh Vagg and Andre' and Nathan Delorenzo.

Bay may not have the young talent that the Swans do but they make up for it in the experience department with a side boasting past premiership players in Ben Knight, Mark Thomas, Matt Hanks, Casey Lang, Luke Edmondson and plenty more!

I think they Bay will win this game... just. Alvie have the right mix of experience and youth, but i think given how experienced the Bay are, the Alvie young guns might need another year to mature.

Now i wont do a run down of the other game because i want somebody else on this thread to give it a crack.

Thanks fellas ;)

CRICKET COACH

The Coronet City Cricket Club affiliated with the BCA turf wicket competition seeks to appoint a Non-Playing or Playing Coach to lead and assist the Club climb the ranks of Ballarat’s premier cricket competition.

You will have demonstrated communication skills with players at all senior levels and will be assisted by a stable and committed administration.

Significant remuneration linked to your experience, knowledge and ability is available for the right person. Applications, marked Confidential are to be received by April 9th. and mailed to:

The President
Coronet City CC
P O Box 4031
Alfredton 3350

g'day everyone involved in colac and district cricket. Is it too early to start talking about the upcoming season? I hear that colac west have lost lineen and the bay have lost knights and they are both heading to a geelong club to coach/captain. I also hear that colac west are considering dropping out of division 1 and deans marsh are considering taking their place. comments anyone

OohAhh;358142 said:
g'day everyone involved in colac and district cricket. Is it too early to start talking about the upcoming season? I hear that colac west have lost lineen and the bay have lost knights and they are both heading to a geelong club to coach/captain. I also hear that colac west are considering dropping out of division 1 and deans marsh are considering taking their place. comments anyone

gday mate. yeah both lineen and knights have both gone. west are still up in A grade but Marsh have moved up into firsts along with Birregurra. the 2 newies are playing a praccy match october 10th so it should be interesting.. Birre will be with whipping boys id say this year after losing watson, their best player. Marsh have picked city opening bowler, Lachy Harty and winch allrounder Ray Edwards. Should be competetive.. have also heard stoney have picked up a few pomorneit players? any truth to that? dont know much else bout the other teams.. anybody with info feel free to post :)

chiefcharger;367806 said:
gday mate. yeah both lineen and knights have both gone. west are still up in A grade but Marsh have moved up into firsts along with Birregurra. the 2 newies are playing a praccy match october 10th so it should be interesting.. Birre will be with whipping boys id say this year after losing watson, their best player. Marsh have picked city opening bowler, Lachy Harty and winch allrounder Ray Edwards. Should be competetive.. have also heard stoney have picked up a few pomorneit players? any truth to that? dont know much else bout the other teams.. anybody with info feel free to post :)

yeah i reckon birre and marsh will 'whipping boys', first year in the comp wont workout for them i dont think. warra to be strong again this year also

thefastest;368648 said:
yeah i reckon birre and marsh will 'whipping boys', first year in the comp wont workout for them i dont think. warra to be strong again this year also

yeah birre will struggle. they have nobody. marsh smashed them in a praccy match on the weekend. yeah irrewarra will benefit from the signing of mick embrey from city. a direct replacement for jake carmody in the batting order. Alvie should go well again. the reigning premiers young guns are another year older and will benefit from having the experience of a premiership behind them. whats the mail on other clubs? anything?

chiefcharger;370260 said:
yeah birre will struggle. they have nobody. marsh smashed them in a praccy match on the weekend. yeah irrewarra will benefit from the signing of mick embrey from city. a direct replacement for jake carmody in the batting order. Alvie should go well again. the reigning premiers young guns are another year older and will benefit from having the experience of a premiership behind them. whats the mail on other clubs? anything?

im still thinking that marsh wont be that good, if jordan keast gets a game they will certinly struggle.

Back