Coming Back To The New Season.

So after an off season of playing rugby It's finally time for cricket again but I've come back and completely lost all my deliveries, I have Not Toppie Nor Quicker ball, I'm not landing anything in the right areas and I'm getting little to no turn. I'm just wondering if anyone is able to shed some light on a few things I should look at working on to get back into it all and get my turn and variations back?

Cheers, Tom.

So after an off season of playing rugby It's finally time for cricket again but I've come back and completely lost all my deliveries, I have Not Toppie Nor Quicker ball, I'm not landing anything in the right areas and I'm getting little to no turn. I'm just wondering if anyone is able to shed some light on a few things I should look at working on to get back into it all and get my turn and variations back?

Cheers, Tom.

If it's anything like Wrist Spinning mate, several hours of pratice mingled with some relevant and specific shoulder and core strength exercises and try and keep relaxed, don't let it wind you up that you've lost it for the moment, I'm sure it's pretty much like riding a bike and it'll soon come back.

Trust It's frustrating when you look like you've never even heard of the word cricket when you go to the first couple of trainings, I am Hoping it'll come back with time and not too much time either. I want to be back taking wickets :p

You'll be right in a couple of weeks but if you have had kept up a bit of bowling in the off season i bet you would be just about bang on right now. But maybe this way you wont be worn out at the end of the season.

Back