Confused.

• Thread starter imported_MarkMiller93
  • Start date
Re: Confused.

I've just realised your both in the same team. Mate - he's just thrown the gauntlet down - that's a challenge, you've gotta be a leggie now just to shut him up and show him who can take the most wickets surely?

What's with the weird affinity with Liverpool aren't you two Aussies? And to have your name and reputation associated with that pratt Gerrard isn't a good move either didn't you see the England v Croatia game?

someblokecalleddave said:
Yeah you're right and I apologise :embarrassed:

No need to apologise ;) I hate asking things like that but i dont want it to turn into another discussion. You could always start a new thread about how rubbish Gerrard is, or use the England Vs. Croatia thread ;)

Cheers.

id say decide on one type on the day and stick with it. realy so you dont have to practise both before going on the field

oh and also think about what the team needs. if they need wickets go for pace but if control is whats needed go spin. a guy in my team has just turned to pace because we are down in our pace stocks and has done well, maybe you just need to try it out in a game

Back