Cricket Albury/Wodonga 2009/10 Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mas cambios

Cricket Albury/Wodonga 2009/10 Part 2

Let's get this back on track.

For the time being this forum is on pre-moderation. It should last for about a week max but if any crap gets posted then it's likely to be extended.

Feel free to discuss whatever you like but lets leave names and accusations out.

I will remind you of the following:

All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of BigCricket, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of BigCricket reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Re: Cricket Albury/Wodonga 2009/10 Part 2

Hey Hey we,re back in action.
Lets get back to talkin bout the players and teams eh and have a bit of fun as we go without hurting ne bodys feelings.;)

Oh well time to test the water with the moderators.....lets say we have a club called Lavington Cricket Club who has two sides playing in the one comp, and one week one team forfiets and the week after the other team forfiets (so it has been alledged) and the comp already has a bye in place because of the uneven number of teams....should or should not the CAW get tough and ask the club for a please explain just before removing one of the two teams.....

well obviously a waste of time even presenting facts on this website as the moderators are too scared to even present facts.....Lavington Cricket Club does have two third grade sides and each of their sides have forfieted over the past two weeks, yet some some of their players have played in both of the teams that have managed to play both weeks even though they play for the other team......sometimes this site presents crap info and sometimes the info can be backed up by the CAW website.......STOP CHANGINGING FACTS MODERATORS

Hmmmm, maybe if you stopped typing like a shifty looking bloke wearing a mac then I'd let the 'facts' stand. Typing things like 'lets say we' and 'alledged' implies that you are not quite 100% sure of the facts. Then again as many of you type as though you've passed the keyboard to a semi literate monkey who the hell knows what you're actually trying to say?

But no, you're right I shouldn't change posts and from now on unless they break site rules things will stay as they are. After all, post something which makes someone shitty then YOU get the rap not me.

left armers rule;378959 said:
Oh well time to test the water with the moderators.....lets say we have a club called Lavington Cricket Club who has two sides playing in the one comp, and one week one team forfiets and the week after the other team forfiets (so it has been alledged) and the comp already has a bye in place because of the uneven number of teams....should or should not the CAW get tough and ask the club for a please explain just before removing one of the two teams.....

that would be illy on behalf of lavi but let's remember that if you play more than 3 games in one side you can't switch over??? maybe they had to many guys over the limit??? But there should be a please explain!!!!!!!
Its good to be back on the net. What about the cricket going on when it doesn't rain?? Some good results for the Raiders and look forward to Kiewa this week. Are Barny struggling with player numbers this year? Along with Baranduda they can't get a c'grade up. So who are the big disspointments so far this season in provincal?? I heard that Belvoir did abit extra after there game on the weekend. Here's a tip you won't win games by being super fit but you will win if batsman make runs.... :D

Hi All,
I must say i have joined this a long time ago and have been keeping an eye on what has been said on all threads. Some good points and some that should never have been said at all. I must ask what is Gilly and the Albury CC thinking by playing has been and never will be players? After looking at their last couple of results the best result would be forfeits i would suggest! Does anyone agree?

reckon gilly's done well to hang in there, pretty hard to put a decent side on the park with nothin to work with, as for lavi asked erdles the other day if any action was taken and was told he was too busy to deal with it .

A well done to the CAW for having a crack at the new balls to save all clubs a small furtune. Unfortunately because of the problems and the fact that no one was really willing to give the company a chance to fix the balls, clubs will be again spending around $60-$70 per ball.

it's the fence or nothin;380219 said:
reckon gilly's done well to hang in there, pretty hard to put a decent side on the park with nothin to work with, as for lavi asked erdles the other day if any action was taken and was told he was too busy to deal with it .

With what action were they asking Erdle to deal with?

big guys don't run;379406 said:
that would be illy on behalf of lavi but let's remember that if you play more than 3 games in one side you can't switch over??? maybe they had to many guys over the limit??? But there should be a please explain!!!!!!!
Its good to be back on the net. What about the cricket going on when it doesn't rain?? Some good results for the Raiders and look forward to Kiewa this week. Are Barny struggling with player numbers this year? Along with Baranduda they can't get a c'grade up. So who are the big disspointments so far this season in provincal?? I heard that Belvoir did abit extra after there game on the weekend. Here's a tip you won't win games by being super fit but you will win if batsman make runs.... :D

A few district teams look to struggle for C grade teams some weeks, believe Kiewa didn't field a team last week?
Baranduda?? Now there is a questionable decision to allow them to drop out of A grade...first week in B grade - An outright win... What a joke, won't hear them whinging now! They were sitting 5th? Meaning 3 teams were below them... What about those 3 teams? Then you only need to look at Yack this week... GREAT outright win against Tallangatta.. Now there is a club with heart... Congratulations Yack and that win could just be the factor in staying up in Provincial yet again... History tells us that Baranduda won't be around in a couple of years time... Whats more important the clubs future or a couple of blokes pride? Poor decision by club and association...
Belvoir i don't think it comes down to being super fit (and they must have been fit on the weekend - Nth Albury 578 runs) Maybe it was more for discipline? They are the most under performed club in the comp i believe.....

What about Albury they would be the most under performed side not Belvoir!

On Tour;381281 said:
A few district teams look to struggle for C grade teams some weeks, believe Kiewa didn't field a team last week?
Baranduda?? Now there is a questionable decision to allow them to drop out of A grade...first week in B grade - An outright win... What a joke, won't hear them whinging now! They were sitting 5th? Meaning 3 teams were below them... What about those 3 teams? Then you only need to look at Yack this week... GREAT outright win against Tallangatta.. Now there is a club with heart... Congratulations Yack and that win could just be the factor in staying up in Provincial yet again... History tells us that Baranduda won't be around in a couple of years time... Whats more important the clubs future or a couple of blokes pride? Poor decision by club and association...
Belvoir i don't think it comes down to being super fit (and they must have been fit on the weekend - Nth Albury 578 runs) Maybe it was more for discipline? They are the most under performed club in the comp i believe.....

agree with all you are saying accept the last peice, watched part of that game and belvoir were just poor. seemed like there was no organisation in the field, bowlers werent bowling to there field and were bowling to batters strengths, some were more interested in hurling balls at first gamers than doing there job. no discipline at all .

ab16;381816 said:
What about Albury they would be the most under performed side not Belvoir!

Albury are expected to perform like they have... they will be an average side in the district comp next year...

it's the fence or nothin;381872 said:
agree with all you are saying accept the last peice, watched part of that game and belvoir were just poor. seemed like there was no organisation in the field, bowlers werent bowling to there field and were bowling to batters strengths, some were more interested in hurling balls at first gamers than doing there job. no discipline at all .

Maybe M.Spiteri needs to gather the troops and demand more discipline and if guys aren't bowling to the field... TAKE THEM OFF... He is in control out on the field, take control, lead from the front and demand better from his players.... they are a young talented side but that ain't going to win them games... alot of respect for Mick but he can't just be all their mates sometimes he needs to be honest with them... and i know they respect him enough to wear what he has to say... Still backing Belvoir to make the finals... Sides in 5th and 6th BEWARE!
Only certainly Albury to be relegated and Yack to just survive yet again...

bit rough having a bunch of young blokes mostly unexperienced bowling to a team full of recognised batsmen on there own flat deck.. majority of there bowlers are just out of juniors.. but they still have plenty of fire power withe the bat.. showed against east making nearly 300.. top order is very capable of making a score which the there bowlers can defend

bit rough having a bunch of young blokes mostly unexperienced bowling to a team full of recognised batsmen on there own flat deck.. majority of there bowlers are just out of juniors.. but they still have plenty of fire power withe the bat.. showed against east making nearly 300.. top order is very capable of making a score which the there bowlers can defend..

I go back to my original statement.... most under performed side in the competition...

congrat's to cricket albury wodonga and big pat's on the back to mick erdlejack for a fantastic night at the commercial club last night. thought the entertainment was fantastic, LMAO all night, great to see we are moving forward when organising such events and it was'nt just another stale old night, well done

left armers rule;378959 said:

Hi Guys, I may be late in replying to this posts, but I have only just found this forum after following the previous CAW forums and feel it neccesary to respond. I will put my head out as a Lavington Panthers 3rd grade player and say that the reason that only one team played those weeks was due to only having enough players to field one side due to injuries and people being unavailable due to one off events (such as me attending a milestone birthday party for my father on one of those weeks), it is not something I would expect to see too much of in the second half of the season (most injuries I think have healed by now). As to why different teams forfeited each week, while I can't give a definite answer I would say it was to make sure both sides didn't drop down the ladder too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back