Cricket Albury/Wodonga (CAW) 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cricket Albury/Wodonga (CAW) 09/10

Dead set, must be a slow news day.
I didn't know that many guys lived their life through an internet board that they get depressed when one mentions their name in a bad light.

One thing for Costello, he's not a criminal with this ball fiasco. Im sure he feels as bad as anyone that the recommendation he made has led to this much bruhaha. I think its a fair bit of anti-North feeling around the league which has led to this much crap too.

As for myself, CAW should make the call to stop using the Sommers balls, get all this behind us and get back into the season at hand.

Re: Cricket Albury/Wodonga (CAW) 09/10

it's the fence or nothin;375812 said:
geez i thought there might be an apology on here by now,oh well i guess we'll just have to wait and see!!

dont like your chances.....I am guessing one individual who thought hiding behind an 'on line name' didnt take into account that his comments could be tracked to his email address and then back through his ISP, its just like a fingerprint the internet.....bet he doesn't think the thread was a bit of fun now....hope he gets exactly what he deserves......fine line between taking the piss and accusing someone of unethical behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back