Cricket Albury/wodonga

O'Connor won't play at North.. WIll stick it out with Albury. Agree to nice of a bloke to do that to Albury.

Raiders have signed another recruit apparently to go with Griffiths. Any word on who it is?

They will surely be having a crack at promotion if this is the case.

I believe the other recruit they have picked up so far is Jason Merkel.
Shows that Raiders are topping up their talented young list with a few older guys
which to me indicates they are having a real push at promotion this season.

Anyone know who Belvoirs coach will be this year??
Heard Rohan Pearce has left.
And also chasing Hall from Howlong and Bradsworth from New City.

I heard a whisper that New City has lost quite a few players over the off season because they will be in district this year. Seems a pity that all the hard work they did with rebuilding the club, and attracting a lot of juniors might be undone because of a lack of success in the seniors.
What else is going on as we start to build up pre-season? Any recruiting news in provincial or district?

Well reading about the prospect of Belvoir moving out to the mega sporting complex at Barnaduda.Gee if that happens how hard would it be for Rangers to get players. !!!!

Just wondering if Marmo will stay at North after his footy fallout or will Gilson retire ??

Where has Pearce gone to??

Well reading about the prospect of Belvoir moving out to the mega sporting complex at Barnaduda.Gee if that happens how hard would it be for Rangers to get players. !!!!

Just wondering if Marmo will stay at North after his footy fallout or will Gilson retire ??

Where has Pearce gone to??

Marmo must be due for a new home by now. I'm sure there's still a couple of clubs he hasn't played for yet!

Heard Jesse Griffiths broke Dave Castello,s arm in 2 places at Baseball last week.
Means North will have to find 20 overs or more from someone this season

Heard Jesse Griffiths broke Dave Castello,s arm in 2 places at Baseball last week.
Means North will have to find 20 overs or more from someone this season
Its a broken arm you muppit.....not as though jesse cut it off me at the shoulder...
ps: was i only going to bowl 20 overs this year...
(all humour guys...ill be rite)

Any news/rumours going on boys? Any big recruits? Any big guns leaving? Any pre season predictions re: ladder/premierships and starting XI's???

Why would that be? Thought this would be the time when all the clubs start talking up their chances for the upcoming season. Not long to go now gents. Anyone heard anything?? could be the most boring off season in recent memory!

Why would that be? Thought this would be the time when all the clubs start talking up their chances for the upcoming season. Not long to go now gents. Anyone heard anything?? could be the most boring off season in recent memory!

I don't know of any major recruits GN, but I reckon you've got the prize for the best profile pic on here LOL. She maybe stupid and painful to listen to, but she's still a hottie!

I did hear a whisper the other day that CAW will be doing away with the relgeation system soon. The story went that if Albury was relegated last year instead of New City, it would have been scrapped already. Can anyone shed any light on that?

I also hear that several clubs boys have been doing some fitness work in the off season, but I haven't seen anyone in the nets so far.

Back