Cricket Jokes

khan nasir

Cricket Jokes

When India was playing a one day match in Delhi, an ardent Indian fan whose wife was having delivery the same day decided to watch the match and visit the hospital later.

The match began, two quick Indian wickets fell. The fan was disappointed and he decided to call his wife and dialed her. By mistake he called the stadium instead of the hospital.

He asked the man on the other end thinking him to be the doctor "So what's the result, Sir ?" The man replied "It's still in process, two are out, nine are left and the last one was a duck !!!"
He fainted.

Re: Cricket Jokes

The bowler had a dreadful match, which cost his side the game. All week long he practiced hard for the next game. During the following match, he said to the captain, 'Notice any difference?'

The captain looked at him thoughtfully. 'You've had your hair cut, haven't you?'

What is the height of optimism ?
Ganguly coming out to bat applying sunscreen on his face.

What did the spectator miss when he went to the toilet?
The entire Indian Innings.

Where do Indian batsmen perform their best?
In Advertisements.

When would ganguly have 100 runs against his name?
When he is bowling.

After the shameful defeat of the Indian cricket team after yet another tournament, the team members were not able to show their faces to people and they chose not to go in public and rather just pack up in hotel rooms.

Being in Bangalore, Dravid could not resist for too long to be in hometown and still not be able to go out shopping and have fun. So he disguises himself as a Sardar and goes out. He meets a woman at the exit of the hotel who greets him "Hi Dravid!"

Surprised for having been caught he comes back and makes himself up as a muslim woman - in Burkha etc and goes out. Yet the same woman greets him "Hi Dravid!".

Dravid comes back determined to give it yet another try with the make up of a Hippie wig and shorts etc. All in vain, the same lady catches him again and greets him "Hi Dravid!".

Bewildered by now, he could not help asking, "How did you recognise me?"The lady replied - "I am Javagal Srinath!"

Some of those jokes are good ones, but can i ask, are you Indian or Pakistani? Because all of your jokes are directed against the Indians (i think).

And could you please explain the 'height of optimism' one?
But apart from that, good jokes :laugh:

Yeah, good point. But i still dont get that 'height of optimism' one, although i may be catching on to it, oh and whos Javagal Srinath?

jimmy33 said:
And could you please explain the 'height of optimism' one?
But apart from that, good jokes :laugh:
I've read those before I think. The height of optimism one is a bit old. Its aimed at Ganguly because he was in poor form during 2005.

lol according to the joke he was in disguise because the team had performed badly and they were afraid of their safety.

OHhhhhhhhh, i get it know, thanks for clearing that up for me, or else i might have looked a right idiot

ahhh ill throw a few in

what would glenn mcgrath be if he was an english cricketer???
AN ALL ROUNDER

what do u call an indian cricketer with 100 runs to his name???
A BOWLER

What does an india cricketer put in his hands 2 make sure the next ball is a wicket??
A BAT

what is the most proficient foot work shown by an indian batsmen???
THE WALK BACK TO THE PAVILION

what does garant jones and michael jackson have in common??
THEY BOTH WEAR GLOVES FOR NO REASON

I got a limerick, which is almost the same as a joke

There once was a player called U-Haq
Who ran between wickets without luck
He'd get a bad call
Stumble and fall
And walk of saying 'O-Faq'!

Back