Dangers of muscle building

Re: Dangers of muscle building

must have been taught when i was really little, cause the first time a bowled a cricket ball i had a perfect action, no lie ive never been coached before on bowling, but then i injured my shoulder and it pretty much just screwed with my action so know im trying to get back too how i was.

I wish you hadn't mentioned Splenda MV! Substituting atoms of chlorine for hydroxyl groups does not sound as natural as we are led to believe. It's not so much that there is a lot of evidence saying that this relatively new chlorocarbon chemical is bad, it's that there has been no long-term human studies conducted to determine its potential health effects, therefore, there cannot be any evidence that it is safe. Just as well you have not read the supplements thread on this forum :laugh:

As David said before MV! You make a lot of sense, I would have taken you for older than 19 :D Are you planning on entering the fitness industry?

Basically, resistance work is so important for everybody, at any age. Just ensure that you or your children are doing it right. We only get one body and [hopefully] it will be with us at least four score and ten. Make sure you look after it. ;)

Added 11 minute(s) and 0 second(s) later...

Auzayr;29964 said:
Liz, how much would you cost if i was to hire you for a year?

That depends on what you want me for! ;)

Down Simbazz!

Liz Ward;29992 said:
I wish you hadn't mentioned Splenda MV! Substituting atoms of chlorine for hydroxyl groups does not sound as natural as we are led to believe. It's not so much that there is a lot of evidence saying that this relatively new chlorocarbon chemical is bad, it's that there has been no long-term human studies conducted to determine its potential health effects, therefore, there cannot be any evidence that it is safe. Just as well you have not read the supplements thread on this forum :laugh:

As David said before MV! You make a lot of sense, I would have taken you for older than 19 :D Are you planning on entering the fitness industry?

Hahahaha, I knew mentioning Splenda would get a rise out of David or yourself. :)

My current degree is pretty far removed from anything remotely fitness related, but i'm 100% sure that I'll end up in fitness in some capacity - it's just a question of whether I transfer to sports science prior to completing my degree or start fresh afterwards! Until then I'll make do with getting accredited (hopefully lv 2 by November next year!), and reading, cross referencing, and using myself as guinea pig for all my curiosities, hahah.

Back