Darwin & District Cricket - 2013

The NZ set up did quite a bit for him as well. He wasn't a complete dud when he got to SD so you can't claim the effort put into him as entirely your own. If you can, then I'd like to claim a run for ever throw down I've ever given him/anyone.​

The NZ set up did quite a bit for him as well. He wasn't a complete dud when he got to SD so you can't claim the effort put into him as entirely your own. If you can, then I'd like to claim a run for ever throw down I've ever given him/anyone.​

hes a fringe player in any comp! SD should be glad that these blokes leave no heart for the people that put in for them! Luke Robins your B2 yeah and Belly is B1 so of course your goinh to keep dry humping his leg! Just enjoy the flag you won together and pipe down! dont worry about claiming other peoples runs or wickets get your own champ!

It is nice that you realise that mentors can have an effect on a players development. To say that is the reason that Bell made Aussie Country XI is stretching to suit your argument. Surely his own abilities come into it a little????? Maybe you can go and make a cake with your wooden spoon and serve it up to Bell next time he plays at Fred's Pass.....

Haha old school wooden spoon joke! your completly right own abilities come into it a little but they also let him down last year he knows that and so do you! i better get my oven pre heated for this cake heard you are a massive cake eater you can even cut the 1st piece pal

But by the logic that seems to be going on here, I can claim anything I want, regardless of the absolute pile of stupidity it is. Some people need to thoroughly think about how they structure an argument, as apposed to just assuming people will just take their word as gospel due to the big cricket demigod they see themselves as.

The draw has been adjusted. A T20 competition should be finalised at the President's Meeting tomorrow night.

Junior sign on days are being held this weekend at Casuarina, Marrara and the Mitchell Centre, clubs have been invited to send along representatives to each venue.

Carbone maybe heading south which will leave Palmerston looking very different this season.

Sam Brandon has returned to QLD.

So this season looks like it is turning into another one of the 'Haves' and the "Have Nots'.
It seems the have nots have pretty good junior structures in place - maybe they should become junior only clubs with a couple of senior grades for those who want to play. Leave maybe a four or five team premier grade. Just a thought...............

That idea doesn't make sense.

There will be a T20 competition, held over May/June, mostly likely to be a knock out competition.

While it hasn't been made official, everyone knows it, Udara Weerasinghe has signed with Nightcliff. His brother is still playing at Tahs, at this stage.

Greg Morris is doing the ring around, only captain that is an unknown for me is Tracy Village's.

A couple of rumours going round are that Tom Moffat is bringing a couple blokes up with him to play for Southern Districts. Also word is that Districts are throwing a bit of cash around trying to secure some locals.

Former TV player, Richie Robinson is also looking for a club to coach or a coaching role.

And apparently Cam Williams from SA is looking for a club.

is this still being used?

Agree with past comments about Tahs... Love to see good old fashioned clubs still producing players that spent there juniors at the same club. don't mind the od import, but having 9 + is a little silly..

Just notice on the draw for this year that Nightcliff are now playing their home games at the BM Insurance Oval. Haha. I had a good laugh at this.

Back