Debutant

Re: Debutant

scotch: S.McKnight - top order bat has made solid contributions in praccys thus far and is the only debutant for scotch after gene van den broek was ruled out with a hip flexor complaint

two year ten debutants this week for MGS:

Jenkins; good top order batsman, probably the best runner between the wickets i have ever played with and craves the pressure situations. Also bowls sharp on a good line

Clark; a great utility. can bat anywhere, places great value on his wicket and won the 10A bowling average at MGS last year. also a terrific fieldsmen, very quick with a mammoth arm.

geelong college this week had

harrison - opening bowler yr 9

vines - good bat throughout the order yr 9

ratcliffe - allrounder yr 9

cameron - keeper/batsmen but didnt keep yr 9

gordon - leg spinner but can bat when needed yr 10

jones - good top order batsmen when going yr 11

may have been a few more
but looking alright for next season...dont worry about this season :confused:

Bill_Skelton;281944 said:
Hoe I haven't cracked the ones for the Bloods is still beyond me.

May have something to do with the fact that you cannot spell, although it has been demonstrated in the past that it is not a requirement out Keysborough way.

Do you ever check what you have written ?

DODGER;282215 said:
May have something to do with the fact that you cannot spell, although it has been demonstrated in the past that it is not a requirement out Keysborough way.

Cricket ability is based on spelling?

nice on key board hero :rolleyes:

The Sweeper;283027 said:
Cricket ability is based on spelling?

nice on key board hero :rolleyes:

You'd hope he'd be able to spell, because by the sounds of it he doesn't have much cricket ability

DODGER;282215 said:

We are arranging spelling lessons for Bill Skelton. We also have classes in social etiquette and ethics, so they are available for you Dodger.

Scard;283193 said:
We are arranging spelling lessons for Bill Skelton. We also have classes in social etiquette and ethics, so they are available for you Dodger.

It takes social etiquette and ethics to post here ?

When did that happen ?

Good luck in your exams next year Bill if you are not going to read the exam questions correctly or go over your answers.

Hoe are you going to handle that ?

Well done Scard on spelling etiquette correctly. Spellcheck ?

All those Bloods that have jumped to Bill's defence have totally missed the point. The point being made was that most of us here are sick of people pushing and talking up their own ability.

DODGER;283618 said:
It takes social etiquette and ethics to post here ?

When did that happen ?

Good luck in your exams next year Bill if you are not going to read the exam questions correctly or go over your answers.

Hoe are you going to handle that ?

Well done Scard on spelling etiquette correctly. Spellcheck ?

All those Bloods that have jumped to Bill's defence have totally missed the point. The point being made was that most of us here are sick of people pushing and talking up their own ability.

You are hilarious, Dodger. No, you don't need ethics or etiquette to post here. Nor do you need to be a perfect speller as you seem to imply. By the way, I have checked your previous posts; your spelling is not perfect.

Scard;283624 said:
You are hilarious, Dodger. No, you don't need ethics or etiquette to post here. Nor do you need to be a perfect speller as you seem to imply. By the way, I have checked your previous posts; your spelling is not perfect.

OMG ... Did I Hoe something ? Hoe and when did I do that ?

Could I also enrol in the Haileybury arrogance class, or is it filled with year 9's & 10's and the scholarship boys ?

I will let you into a secret Scard, if Bill stops trying to push his own cause here he may get a better response.

DODGER;284004 said:
OMG ... Did I Hoe something ? Hoe and when did I do that ?

Could I also enrol in the Haileybury arrogance class, or is it filled with year 9's & 10's and the scholarship boys ?

I will let you into a secret Scard, if Bill stops trying to push his own cause here he may get a better response.

Wow. This gets even more hilarious. Dodger, there would be no need for you to enrol in any "Arrogance Class". You would be quite capable of teaching the subject as you are well-qualified in this field.

Not only am I the best cricketer and the best speller on these forums I am also the least arrogent. My ego is the most in check on the planet, ever, ever.

fiskem;284292 said:
who cares you gimps

Why bother commenting if you don't care or do you have to become involved in all threads ?

You are the gimp.

Haileybury lost so I wonder if the player with the most incheck ego on the planet will get his chance ?

Bill you had better get some arrogance or you will not fit in with the haileybury 1's. Borrow some from Scard.

Hilariously yours,

DODGER

Back