Do Aliens, UFOs Exist

I've read a few reports of sightings, one was that of a young woman in Derbyshire, she claims to have seen a UFO hovering above an estuary, it lowered itself down to just feet above the water and something like a tube was lowered into the water, the woman claims it was as if the UFO was drinking the water from the estuary.
She has no pics of it and nobody else saw it. Why would she make something like this up though.

She has no pics of it and nobody else saw it.
I am not a sceptic but others are. I can not believe that in this day and age the woman did not have her phone with her to video the incident. The fact she did not have any proof only her word means the govts will continue to cover it by calling her a crack pot.

Last edited:
A haunting radio transmission. A flight over water. An unexplained object flying directly overhead. The case of Frederick Valentich just might be Australia’s grittiest UFO cold case. On the night of 21 October 1978, 20-year-old Valentich took a rented single-engine Cessna out of Victoria’s Moorabbin airport an hour before sundown. Supposedly heading to King Island off Tasmania to catch seafood, Valentich radioed Melbourne’s Air Flight Service for support after spotting a UFO above him somewhere over the Bass Strait: “Seems [to] be a large aircraft below five thousand,” he said. “…playing some sort of game … flying over me two, three times, at a time at speeds I could not identify.”
Valentich described a long, metallic object with green lights, before his signal cut out. The plane – with him in it – was never seen again.

This remains Australia's most perplexing reported UFO incident. If this young pilot was out only for a newspaper headline and the ensuing notoriety he'd have returned to land with his bizarre story. But for he and his plane to never be seen again, despite a painstaking search for the wreckage, adds far greater impetus to the incident. At least that is my take on the Valentich mystery.

Last edited:
A painstaking search was also conducted to detect Malaysian MH370 but hadn't been successful for seven years. A Cessna can disappear without a trace.

A Cessna can disappear without a trace.
If he crashed in the sea as he was over Bass Strait when he radioed the mainland surely a small flimsy plane would have obliterated into many pieces when it hit the water.. with small remnants of the wreckage staying buoyant on the surface for days for rescue teams to spot.

Have there been reports in Germany of UFOs.

If he crashed in the sea as he was over Bass Strait when he radioed the mainland surely a small flimsy plane would have obliterated into many pieces when it hit the water.. with small remnants of the wreckage staying buoyant on the surface for days for rescue teams to spot.

Have there been reports in Germany of UFOs.
How come that lots of aircraft this size or a bit larger did not burst into pieces but are lying on the ground of an ocean in one piece?

Only four out of 611 alleged UFOs reported last year could not be clarified due to a lack of data. Objects reported ranged from swallows to hot air balloons, drones, laser beams, etc.

I am not a sceptic but others are. I can not believe that in this day and age the woman did not have her phone with her to video the incident. The fact she did not have any proof only her word means the govts will continue to cover it by calling her a crack pot.
The first thing I'd do is get my phone out so I agree with you. Seeing is believing and having footage of it would just be awesome.

A haunting radio transmission. A flight over water. An unexplained object flying directly overhead. The case of Frederick Valentich just might be Australia’s grittiest UFO cold case. On the night of 21 October 1978, 20-year-old Valentich took a rented single-engine Cessna out of Victoria’s Moorabbin airport an hour before sundown. Supposedly heading to King Island off Tasmania to catch seafood, Valentich radioed Melbourne’s Air Flight Service for support after spotting a UFO above him somewhere over the Bass Strait: “Seems [to] be a large aircraft below five thousand,” he said. “…playing some sort of game … flying over me two, three times, at a time at speeds I could not identify.”
Valentich described a long, metallic object with green lights, before his signal cut out. The plane – with him in it – was never seen again.

This remains Australia's most perplexing reported UFO incident. If this young pilot was out only for a newspaper headline and the ensuing notoriety he'd have returned to land with his bizarre story. But for he and his plane to never be seen again, despite a painstaking search for the wreckage, adds far greater impetus to the incident. At least that is my take on the Valentich mystery.
I've read about this, it sure is a mystery. How can a plane just disappear without trace, it has to be somewhere, even if it broke up on impact there would be pieces of it scattered around.

Up up and away
The weather was mild and calm as banana farmer George Pedley drove his tractor by a sugar cane farm in Tully, Queensland, in January 1966.
Suddenly, he felt the ground beneath him vibrate. Worried that his tyre was losing air, he glanced down at the tractor, but then something else caught his attention.
A silver saucer-shaped object rose out of 
a lagoon towards the treetops. Then, it tilted 
on its side before speeding away into the horizon.

Curious, George, 28, went to the lagoon for a closer look and saw a large indentation in the reeds, which had been uprooted and swirled into a floating mat.
The case quickly became 
a media phenomenon.

"Had anyone asked me five days ago if I believed in flying saucers I'd have laughed and thought they were nuts. But now I know better," George said at the time.

Since then, many reports of extraterrestrial activity coming from the Tully area have been noted and it's considered to be one of the nation's most popular areas for UFO sightings.

1644449438182.png
The sugar cane fields in North Queensland are known for extraterrestrial activity. Image: Getty

This may well have been a hoax. Perhaps George was seeking to sell his story to a newspaper as he was having a poor banana growing season. Yet again...

Last edited:
I've read a few reports of sightings, one was that of a young woman in Derbyshire, she claims to have seen a UFO hovering above an estuary, it lowered itself down to just feet above the water and something like a tube was lowered into the water, the woman claims it was as if the UFO was drinking the water from the estuary.
She has no pics of it and nobody else saw it. Why would she make something like this up though.
Some people make things up just to attract attention which they seem to be lacking.
Would extraterrestials be dependent on using water from far-away planets?
I'd be hopeless when it comes to taking snapshots. Even if I have my mobile on me, I can't use it quickly because I can't read the buttons without my glasses that I should wear but don't do. 😁

That is four that may have been extra terrestrial then. I look at it this way. Why is Earth the sole inhabited planet in our vast universe.
Hasn't this question been answered sufficiently?

The question I have is: There must have been thousands of extraterrestial UFOs then. Why on earth have they never been interested in getting into contact with humans? Why have they always been satisfied with observing and landing briefly only? They can't be frightened of us and intelligent beings would be curious enough to get in touch. Humans would pull all the available stops to do that. The behaviour of aliens is not human.;)

Some people make things up just to attract attention which they seem to be lacking.
Would extraterrestials be dependent on using water from far-away planets?
I'd be hopeless when it comes to taking snapshots. Even if I have my mobile on me, I can't use it quickly because I can't read the buttons without my glasses that I should wear but don't do. 😁
Same here, I wear glasses for driving then just leave them off😂
I'd love to have photo/video evidence of a UFO, I'd sell it to the highest bidder😀

Hasn't this question been answered sufficiently?

The question I have is: There must have been thousands of extraterrestial UFOs then. Why on earth have they never been interested in getting into contact with humans? Why have they always been satisfied with observing and landing briefly only? They can't be frightened of us and intelligent beings would be curious enough to get in touch. Humans would pull all the available stops to do that. The behaviour of aliens is not human.;)
Like I surmise.. government cover up.. so as not to panic the population. But you make a fair point regarding every day humans who have reported sightings and even close contact and why the aliens didn't make contact as they'd have been as curious about another life form as us. On the other hand.. your average human would panic when seeing an alien or a space craft. That may scare away the alien/craft so therefor no actual contact.

Last edited:
Like I surmise.. government cover up.. so as not to panic the population. But you make a fair point regarding every day humans who have reported sightings and even close contact and why the aliens didn't make contact as they'd have been as curious about another life form as us. On the other hand.. your average human would panic when seeing an alien or a space craft. That may scare away the alien/craft so therefor no actual contact.
Humans would panic when it's a first and unexpected encounter. Yet there's no reason why aliens would be in a rush once landed. If they came from planets thousands of lightyears away, they'd be superiour and in full control. It would make sense for them to land and just stay. The longer they did, the more likely it would be that humans can take precautions for contacting them via trust-building measures step-by-step. No one would panic any more and it wouldn't be unexpected. Given that life in the universe is rare, they would also be interested in making contact.

they'd be superiour and in full control.
That is supposition. You watch too many cheesy 60s sci fi flicks. Say they came here by accident or because their planet was dying. Then they'd be reticent about contacting us, instead they'd watch us from a distance. See what we do, how we live. They will have to breath our air if they had plans to stay. If their aim was say to invade, first they'd have to determine our defenses by spying from a distance. So there are reasons why they'd not make immediate contact.

A civilization that can build spaceships capable of travelling thousands of lightyears without their passengers dying in the meantime must be fully self-sufficient. They don't need our air. And these facts alone make them superior because mankind is lightyears away from doing the same. There can't be any talk of "invading" us given that it can only be a small patrol living in an UFO. That does sound like HG Wells indeed.

Just imagine if we had unexpected visitors disguised as humans, infiltrating our way of life until they fit in, they could overtake us and force us into hiding.👽

Back