Doggies out of the kennel

Mousey

Doggies out of the kennel

Veteran batsman Doggiesin08 has made the switch to the Western Wizards. The star batsman, who has been struggling to hold down a regular place in the Magic line-up due to outside commitments, made a request to the captain of the Magic, Mousey earlier this week about the move.

Said to be disappointed with being left out of the side on multiple occasions this year, Doggies heads to the Wizards in a hope to extend his illustrious career.

"He's a big loss to the Magic camp," Madrid Magic captain Mousey said today at the press conference. "He has a wealth of experience and a level head. He just couldn't find a way into the starting XI though."

Australia+South+African+Nets+Session+Press+8tEdt7zaQcql.jpg

Mousey tells the awaiting media about the first trade of the season.

"Our young stars such as Edge and DBT are competing with him for spots and he felt he'd probably have a better chance at another club."

Doggiesin08 heads to the Wizards in return for fmr13. fmr13 though, will not being staying at the Magic, instead he has been delisted.

"We thought fmr13 is not what we were looking for at the club. We are looking for enthusiasm. Instead we've promoted late bloomer Cold Cast to the senior squad."

Doggies is said to be thrilled with the mood, but was not in attendance at the press conference. He is currently on a plane to join the Western Wizards at home.

"Both Breeno and I, as well as his friends from the Magic, wish him well at the Wizards, but we won't be holding back when we face him," Mousey concluded.

Re: Doggies out of the kennel

Identical for a reason bro. You should be pleased that yours is the same size as mine.

Anywho, good luck Doggies.

Don't know how the hell this thread was derailed so much in just 4 posts, but yeah it's great to have Doggies coming to the Wizards.
Hopefully the added experience and talent will see us winning more frequently.
Hope I'm a much better bowler than I have been as a batter.

Good luck at your new club Doggies, cant wait to give you some pain when we play you!!!

Hendo8888;352308 said:
Don't know how the hell this thread was derailed so much in just 4 posts, but yeah it's great to have Doggies coming to the Wizards.
Hopefully the added experience and talent will see us winning more frequently.
Hope I'm a much better bowler than I have been as a batter.

It was Mousey and breeno what do you expect?

Mousey;352170 said:
Veteran batsman Doggiesin08 has made the switch to the Western Wizards. The star batsman, who has been struggling to hold down a regular place in the Magic line-up due to outside commitments, made a request to the captain of the Magic, Mousey earlier this week about the move.

Said to be disappointed with being left out of the side on multiple occasions this year, Doggies heads to the Wizards in a hope to extend his illustrious career.

"He's a big loss to the Magic camp," Madrid Magic captain Mousey said today at the press conference. "He has a wealth of experience and a level head. He just couldn't find a way into the starting XI though."

Australia+South+African+Nets+Session+Press+8tEdt7zaQcql.jpg

Mousey tells the awaiting media about the first trade of the season.

"Our young stars such as Edge and DBT are competing with him for spots and he felt he'd probably have a better chance at another club."

Doggiesin08 heads to the Wizards in return for fmr13. fmr13 though, will not being staying at the Magic, instead he has been delisted.

"We thought fmr13 is not what we were looking for at the club. We are looking for enthusiasm. Instead we've promoted late bloomer Cold Cast to the senior squad."

Doggies is said to be thrilled with the mood, but was not in attendance at the press conference. He is currently on a plane to join the Western Wizards at home.

"Both Breeno and I, as well as his friends from the Magic, wish him well at the Wizards, but we won't be holding back when we face him," Mousey concluded.

is that meant to be "move" cause mood doesn't seem right?

Your welcome...........it still says mood :p

BTW why does it say Biggie lasted edited the post BIGGIE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE :O

Turns out the traded player was already delisted, so we traded another player. Biggie edited it for me.

As for the "mood". Can't be stuffed changing it. I'll leave it there for shits and giggles.

Edge;352333 said:

I believe you mean, you're, I knew it didn't make sense:p

Thanks very much to the Magic for their handling of the transfer, appreciate that they were able to help me out despite getting little in return.

Thrilled to be at the Wizards and hoping to make an early impression, espeically on field.

Edge;352333 said:

Mind your own business. :)

Back